PDA

View Full Version : I Made the Switch!

Griffinfan
04-23-2013, 01:54 PM
I have left my forgotten days behind and made the switch to Full INT support mage using only brainfreeze items.

Why? I'm sick of the the two hit kills, and surprisingly with brainfreeze I can put up a great fight, Yes it is more of a challenge but I am a great support to the group with 6 heal :)

I challenge you low level twinkers, try doing nothing but old sets, maybe we can encourage others to do it as well, if you find the right build its not really that bad and its more fun

(BTW I can own forgotten bears and birds better then when I myself used forgotten :D )

Gragorak
04-23-2013, 02:56 PM
Awesome

Sandcavetwink
04-23-2013, 03:12 PM
i will also :) after i get black ice wand

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
04-23-2013, 03:26 PM
What level is this? The stupid flower is covering your level :/

Griffinfan
04-23-2013, 03:29 PM
What level is this? The stupid flower is covering your level :/

CrimsonTider
04-23-2013, 03:42 PM
So what your saying is with a little ingenuity and elbow grease, there is a way around the madness? What a concept!

(Sorry, I had to. ;))

XghostzX
04-23-2013, 03:46 PM
I like the enthusiasm :)

Xbuddyjosh
04-23-2013, 04:22 PM
I have left my forgotten days behind and made the switch to Full INT support mage using only brainfreeze items.

Why? I'm sick of the the two hit kills, and surprisingly with brainfreeze I can put up a great fight, Yes it is more of a challenge but I am a great support to the group with 6 heal :)

I challenge you low level twinkers, try doing nothing but old sets, maybe we can encourage others to do it as well, if you find the right build its not really that bad and its more fun

(BTW I can own forgotten bears and birds better then when I myself used forgotten :D )

THIS! THANK YOU!!! Finally! Someone famous ditched fbows! Woot! Dis is a start to an fbow free pvp age!

Griffinfan
04-23-2013, 04:46 PM
So what your saying is with a little ingenuity and elbow grease, there is a way around the madness? What a concept!

(Sorry, I had to. ;))

It seems to be a lost concept these days!

Spyce
04-23-2013, 07:00 PM
Pro.
We should totally buy every forgotten bow in game just to get rid of them.

Reunegade
04-23-2013, 07:03 PM
Pro.

Yes, pls do it, the value of mine will be raised muhahahahahaninjahaha

Spyce
04-23-2013, 07:09 PM
Yes, pls do it, the value of mine will be raised muhahahahahaninjahaha

I honestly would if I had the cash.
Not much gold at the moment.

Griffinfan
04-23-2013, 09:35 PM
too many out there to buy out, I have thought of saving alot of gold then crashing the market for a few days on some items for fun :) like buying up as many glyph xbows as I could then putting them on diff characters and bring the price down to 10k and keep posting them so it crashes the value haha :)

Yich
04-23-2013, 09:42 PM

(Sorry, I had to. ;))

*Insert rant here*

Burningdex
04-23-2013, 09:53 PM
i use iceberg hatchet set :3 h8 ffbows nd surprisingly i still kill fbow birds (add me talontank if u want a fight)

Caiahar
04-24-2013, 12:45 PM
THIS! THANK YOU!!! Finally! Someone famous ditched fbows! Woot!

PFFFT! Do you know how many forg ppl there are nowadays? Griff owns them! I also work hard to beat forg nubs ;)!

They are simply to lazy to get a build them self

I beat forg ppl on my voodoo basically all the time ;)

Sus
04-24-2013, 03:12 PM
^ Here we go again....

Yich
04-24-2013, 03:23 PM
PFFFT! Do you know how many forg ppl there are nowadays? Griff owns them! I also work hard to beat forg nubs ;)!

Someone's been studying Ephesius a little too closely...

Sus
04-24-2013, 03:29 PM

Haha that made me giggle!

Xbuddyjosh
04-26-2013, 04:39 PM
Pro.

Will thank dis... I have 5 purps from lvl 15 to 25 lol... I have about 50 pink staffs and blades from lvl 10 to 71 (including a few 51 staffs, yessss)
Thx to Apollo :)

Caiahar
04-26-2013, 05:15 PM

Idk who he is. I dont say
I bes mage
Or any sort.
Dont start up any flaming.

OverkillED
04-26-2013, 10:49 PM
I bes mage.

I'm SURE you'll achieve that... *cough* in *cough* your dreams.

floats
04-27-2013, 10:55 AM
Forever, I thought ur a 'rusher' from dissidents using fb. Doesn't matter now, I like it, maybe ill create a green longsword bird.

Caiahar
04-27-2013, 12:10 PM
I bes mage.

I'm SURE you'll achieve that... *cough* in *cough* your dreams.

Griff has me beat :/ so has ghost, and I'm not pro. I barely have 1k kills ;)

Griffinfan
04-27-2013, 08:39 PM
Forever, I thought ur a 'rusher' from dissidents using fb. Doesn't matter now, I like it, maybe ill create a green longsword bird.

lmao! I would never lower myself to DOG (no offense) I am in "Sands Slaves" and have been for a month or two, before that I was in my own guild, I rush all even my friends its the way pvp was designed.

Caiahar
04-28-2013, 08:02 AM
forever, i thought ur a 'rusher' from dissidents using fb. Doesn't matter now, i like it, maybe ill create a green longsword bird.

lmao! I would never lower myself to dog (no offense) i am in "sands slaves" and have been for a month or two, before that i was in my own guild, i rush all even my friends its the way pvp was designed.

:D ffa ftw!

Ujustgotnuked
04-28-2013, 09:05 AM
So basically uve stopped being OP and now ur like ive always been? Cool