PDA

View Full Version : Best Daggers?

Zuzeq
04-23-2013, 03:53 PM
I know this sounds funny coming from a bow Assassin, but if the weapons and gear from Kraken scales to lvl 30, does this mean there is lvl 30 Flintlocks and Depraved blades out there? On normal maps(Kraken and before content) I like to use daggers. With no FB or DBP in sight and no motive to drop 3Million on the new Mountain Teeth joints, What are the best blades to own?

Jexetta
04-23-2013, 04:51 PM
I did a post about the new gear which was moved by one of the moderators to suggestions and feedback. My post was a little sloppy, but the gist of it is : the incandescent blades do similar damage to the mountain teeth for a super duper crazy fraction of the price. As far as I'm concerned the new blades need to be upgraded significantly. I have both of them and I just don't get why the stats would be the way they are. My suggestion would be that they should make the mountain teeth hit hard but have a slow attack speed - which would align them with the "style" of the Nordr region.

Zuzeq
04-23-2013, 08:43 PM
I agree. Maybe they thought best to keep the stats contained so that the Hooks would stay on top by a bit. Never the less, I would love to get my hands on a set of "teeth" or lvl 30 Flintlocks.

hashhashin
04-24-2013, 12:56 AM
i've checked and compared stats on my 31 rogue

1.) hooks
2.) teeth brut
3.) incandesc

the other teeth are kinda meh, no offense. what you really wanna know is that the teeth gives +17dmg but deducts 7dps, and that is a worthwhile upgrade if you're coming from incandescent. If you compare it to a mythic helm upgrade which gives you +8dmg (dont ask me how, i know it says +3dmg) it is cheaper and gives you double the damage and a third cheaper