PDA

View Full Version : Time to pack up :(

Korintal
04-23-2013, 04:13 PM
Hi everyone, For almost 7 months of playing PL I decided to leave in the game because I have some priorities to do first before playing like School,Family,My Gf and my studies. So I don't know if I'm still going back to play again. I would like to thank my friends that I've met in game and to the devs and sts as well. Y'all so great!!!

I'm a bit sad but that's what I have to do. And to the people that I hurt, I'AM SORRY. This game thought me how to mingle with people you cant see in Real Life, to have connections and relationships with them specially as a FRIEND. Thank you PL for EVERYTHING !

Lovingly
KORINTAL

Cheenivie
04-23-2013, 04:36 PM
:O tc always had a great time playing with u

Oldcoot
04-23-2013, 05:13 PM
Good luck in RL

Deathofan
04-23-2013, 05:15 PM
"Less drama on the way out" Ftw

The Sadness
04-23-2013, 05:32 PM
Hi everyone, For almost 7 months of playing PL I decided to leave in the game because I have some priorities to do first before playing like School,Family,My Gf and my studies. So I don't know if I'm still going back to play again. I would like to thank my friends that I've met in game and to the devs and sts as well. Y'all so great!!!

I'm a bit sad but that's what I have to do. And to the people that I hurt, I'AM SORRY. This game thought me how to mingle with people you cant see in Real Life, to have connections and relationships with them specially as a FRIEND. Thank you PL for EVERYTHING !

Lovingly
KORINTAL
Always know your priorities. Bai