PDA

View Full Version : Add fishies to the Overlords Helmet of the Void

FluffNStuff
10-08-2010, 11:46 AM
I think that helmet would be perfect if you had a couple fish swimming around and maybe a starfish stuck to the back.

Suggestion from Royce: Buy fish for your helmet using plat. More plat = better fish.

Cascade
10-08-2010, 11:48 AM
That would be cool but the campaign is sposed to be high tech not sea world

Arterra
10-08-2010, 11:58 AM
Meh I just hope for some purpose... Personally my horrible resolution would NOT make them out...

BeardedBear
10-08-2010, 12:03 PM

I'd have to agree with Cascade. While this is a great visual idea, I don't think it's fitting with the campaign.

Royce
10-08-2010, 12:06 PM
I'd have to agree with Cascade. While this is a great visual idea, I don't think it's fitting with the campaign.

They've already crammed so much into the campaign there is no longer a cogent theme. "Desert Frost Staff" cmon, and I mean it's already got everything from spears to bows and arrows to cattle prods to laser guns. Fish tanks fit somewhere right in the middle of that ;)
And Cascade, have you been to sea world? It is pretty high tech ;)

Cascade
10-08-2010, 12:09 PM
Idk....it just wouldn't fit...if it did fit in it would be cool though...you could have like an oxygen tank on your back

FluffNStuff
10-08-2010, 12:17 PM
Idk....it just wouldn't fit...if it did fit in it would be cool though...you could have like an oxygen tank on your back

OK, fit in?? The bear is currently wearing a dead animal carcass on its head to snack on. Why not add little fishies to snack on?

Cascade
10-08-2010, 12:25 PM
Cuz it wouldn't look right! The overlords helm is NOT a fish bowl! It is a helmet that prolly pumps some sort of alien oxygen in the helm so the overlord can breath.

Royce
10-08-2010, 12:30 PM
Cuz it wouldn't look right! The overlords helm is NOT a fish bowl! It is a helmet that prolly pumps some sort of alien oxygen in the helm so the overlord can breath.

First of all "alien oxygen" would just be oxygen right? I mean a molecule is a molecule no matter where in the universe it's found. Second of all, it's just as likely that the overlord could breath liquid. Life on earth started in the seas, breathing water, so why not? And then, if the helmet's filled with liquid anyway, why not toss some fish in there. I'm sure the overlord gets hungry ;)

FluffNStuff
10-08-2010, 01:02 PM

Have you ever seen the movie Abyss? They are extreme deep sea diving and the pressure is so high that if they were to breath air, their lungs would collapse. So instead they use a HIGH TECH oxygenated liquid that fills the lungs and allows them to breath. Yeah, I know what you are gonna say, we are in space so the pressure would be zero. But for all we know, the aliens have artificial pressure that would make air breathing dangerous.
So the high tech answer? Have the Over Lords helmet be a breathable liquid. And add fishies to swim around!

Snakespeare
10-08-2010, 01:22 PM
Alien oxygen would be, like, if the electrons orbited in a different direction, like the vortex in Australian toilets...

TheLaw
11-23-2010, 11:00 PM
Royce, I dont think Overlord eats Fishies :P

Bigsleazy
11-23-2010, 11:03 PM
This is probably my favorite suggestion ever. Also, I envision the little fishbowl thing of monkey fish that jabba the hut has in return of the Jedi. In his palace thing. I hope I'm not the only one here who knows what I'm talking about.

SgtOVERKILL
11-23-2010, 11:31 PM
I've been totally saying calling it a fishbowl since I've seen it but idk about adding fish....

juhnken773
11-24-2010, 12:15 AM
Lol who knows what it eats.

But add fishs isn't a bad idea. Or go a little more simple and add air bubbles floating

superglut2
11-25-2010, 04:35 AM
fishys would annoy me even more then the helmet already does xD