PDA

View Full Version : Orion

falmear
04-23-2013, 05:44 PM
Does anyone know what his arcane ability is? Because this seems like a dog who can't hunt. But maybe his arcane ability is good. I haven't seen anything in the pets guide thread about him.

n19one
04-23-2013, 09:45 PM
Does anyone know what his arcane ability is? Because this seems like a dog who can't hunt. But maybe his arcane ability is good. I haven't seen anything in the pets guide thread about him.

My Orion now level 10..
20 int, 10 str, 2% damage reduced, 160 health
His arcane ability is "Terror"
Reduce enemies chance to hit, armor, and buff all allies with damages 10%
I think this pet is d best defensive pet for sorcerer that boost ur party attack n defense at d same time.. I love it so far. Still leveling him up to see the next passive abilities

Haligali
04-24-2013, 04:12 AM
Orion is one of my favourite pet now, reduce armor is useful against new elite bosses, and lot of hp also welcome. :)

falmear
04-24-2013, 01:30 PM
I am gonna pass on this pet. I don't think its worth 90 plat. If I want a defensive pet I go with malison and still gives me a boost in dmg and crit. This is like shiloh for mages.

Excuses
04-24-2013, 03:21 PM
Mine is at lv21, and it's passive is hit 3 targets with 15% dmg reduction+bleeding chance.

And because it gives high int+ hit/armor buff + 10% dmg which is not bad for offensive use.

and kind of looking cool. ;)

HumbleSage
04-25-2013, 12:09 PM
Orion, Clyde, and Slag are my top pets. Here's my LVL 30 Orion for your viewing pleasure:

falmear
04-25-2013, 07:00 PM
I still don't like what I see, 2% damage reduction is nothing. On a mage lets say you have 2000 hp. Thats a max of 40 hp extra. The passive ability looks interesting with 15% because now we are talking like 300 more hp. But we have no idea how long this effect lasts. It might be for 2 seconds. Despite the low str, I think this is better suited for a warrior. Because as a warrior you're being hit more often and as a mage I am trying not to get hit. And this pet will be always next to you and the mobs. As a mage I am usually hanging back and a lot of times my pet isn't in the action despite me being in range to fire my skills.

X29798
05-05-2013, 06:44 PM
I still don't like what I see, 2% damage reduction is nothing. On a mage lets say you have 2000 hp. Thats a max of 40 hp extra. The passive ability looks interesting with 15% because now we are talking like 300 more hp. But we have no idea how long this effect lasts. It might be for 2 seconds. Despite the low str, I think this is better suited for a warrior. Because as a warrior you're being hit more often and as a mage I am trying not to get hit. And this pet will be always next to you and the mobs. As a mage I am usually hanging back and a lot of times my pet isn't in the action despite me being in range to fire my skills.

2% + armor value = total reduction

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

falmear
05-06-2013, 11:42 AM
2% + armor value = total reduction

I had combo elixir from Klaas which gives you 15% damage reduction elixir. And yet I still get 1 shot KO'd with 751 armor and nearly 3k HP. So 2% is useless. With the way elite bosses hit, I am not so concerned with armor or damage reduction because I see tanks going down. I just try to stay out of the kill zone. Its not always possible. And it gets difficult to target my skills because I am at the outer edge of where I can target. So I'd rather focus on doing damage then wasting 90 plat.

X29798
05-06-2013, 04:45 PM
I had combo elixir from Klaas which gives you 15% damage reduction elixir. And yet I still get 1 shot KO'd with 751 armor and nearly 3k HP. So 2% is useless. With the way elite bosses hit, I am not so concerned with armor or damage reduction because I see tanks going down. I just try to stay out of the kill zone. Its not always possible. And it gets difficult to target my skills because I am at the outer edge of where I can target. So I'd rather focus on doing damage then wasting 90 plat.

Every class can get 1 hit KO'd with boss with crit.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD