PDA

View Full Version : What is the quickest way to level up?

Oakwi
04-23-2013, 07:58 PM
I'm level 47 and it's taking forever to level up at Alien Oasis Part III. Help!

Zeus
04-23-2013, 08:13 PM
Run Crush the Keeper till L48, also if you have the platinum, get a 4x XP elixir. You don't need the combo if you're in a party as the mobs are already pretty easy.

Secondly, look for higher level game hosts for the map Crush the Keeper using the Join/Host feature.

Thirdly, use your daily blessings and hopefully you will get lucky enough to get a 24 hour 3x combo or some sort of XP boost.

After Crusher the Keeper & you're level 48, run Hide-Out at Balefort Sewers. If you find yourself dying too much at Balefort Sewers, go back to CTK (Crush). Also, if you are doing hideout, remake at the cat mini-boss. It is proven that it is more XP per hour if you keep remaking there.

Hope I helped!

Oakwi
04-23-2013, 08:15 PM
Thanks for your help!

Oldcoot
04-23-2013, 08:39 PM
Bam! Nailed it Apollo

Iphoneington
04-23-2013, 08:43 PM
Nice Apollo

Psyche
04-23-2013, 09:07 PM
Then at level 53 go to Nuri's and run Haunted Symphony or Lion's Den. It's easier than the Sewers now since they super-nerfed it.

Oakwi
04-23-2013, 09:16 PM
Thanks...

Wendellism
04-23-2013, 10:11 PM
Stay in Nuri's Hallows till level 61-63. Go farm in Mount Fang - Crypts.

Zeus
04-23-2013, 11:02 PM
Then from there, it becomes really difficult to level up.

At 68ish, go level in Sandbar Lagoons in Humania. For BSM (L71-76 campaign) leveling in Fire Forest is the best one to do as the mobs keep respawning.

Caiahar
04-24-2013, 11:27 AM
Id suggest Apollos way, but theres another way if ya have lotsa plat and money.
1. Buy 4x Thrashers
2. Buy the elixir that lets you get xp anywhere.
3. Go to Mega Maze Mash, which i think is in Fathom Crypt.
4. Keep running it, i suggest another high level person helping you.
5. When the xp gain from anywhere runs out, buy another one.
6. If thrashers run out, do same thing as No.5
7. Repeat Process.
P.S Apollo: For 71-76 dont you do Lost Valley, since forest has no potions?

Zeus
04-24-2013, 11:33 AM
Id suggest Apollos way, but theres another way if ya have lotsa plat and money.
1. Buy 4x Thrashers
2. Buy the elixir that lets you get xp anywhere.
3. Go to Mega Maze Mash, which i think is in Fathom Crypt.
4. Keep running it, i suggest another high level person helping you.
5. When the xp gain from anywhere runs out, buy another one.
6. If thrashers run out, do same thing as No.5
7. Repeat Process.
P.S Apollo: For 71-76 dont you do Lost Valley, since forest has no potions?

Whichever map is the first map in BSM is the one to do. I'm bad with the names, so I might have mixed the names up! :) If that's the first map, then yes, it's that one.

Battlegrinder
04-24-2013, 11:56 AM
For me, I recommend going to the sewers as soon as you can, but heading back to AO3 once you hit level 50. Then do the cyber quests to get the free armor set. By the time you're done with the quests, y should be level 52-53, and can then shoot through balefort sewers and into nuri's. I'm not sure if this is necessarily the fastest way to level up, but IMO its the best, since you come out of it with a set of pink armor (actually, you'll likely wind up with several pink sets from drops during the cyber quests), and it shortens the amount of time you spend in the sewer, which are one of the tougher dungeons PL has to offer.

Caiahar
04-24-2013, 01:38 PM
If you want to power level, or just want to lvl up quickly and not do quests, and have lots of money to spend, id suggest my way, otherwise, do apollo or battlegrinders way :)