PDA

View Full Version : Be aware of scams :)

TheBeastXD
04-24-2013, 12:27 AM
someone tried to scam me lol he is a lvl 5 rhino selling swift talon set and savage set
heres the story...
He/She said BUY IT NOW!! swift talon set and i enter trade ....i saw this thing swift talon wing armor helmet as usual but when i just about to press complete trade he quickly swamp out the armor to helmet that means to this ---> swift talon wing helmet helmet I said SCAM.... and he quickly left trade and delete his char...

This is a story what happened to me just now hope you guys have a heads up :) and ALWAYS BE AWARE OF SCAMS gl for all people in pl

Wendellism
04-24-2013, 03:04 AM
This has been told to many of us from the beginning. Thanks though for refreshing the status quo.

Ape
04-24-2013, 02:52 PM
ah yes I found this guy in game, I told him I was a mod and he had to give back ur stuff, now I'm banned second time this month :)

xcainnblecterx
04-24-2013, 03:51 PM
Miss the glowstick bandit, at least he was cleverish

Zeus
04-24-2013, 05:02 PM
ah yes I found this guy in game, I told him I was a mod and he had to give back ur stuff, now I'm banned second time this month :)

Ouch, dude, but you shouldn't be impersonating anyone in this game.. :/

TheBeastXD
04-24-2013, 05:21 PM
This has been told to many of us from the beginning. Thanks though for refreshing the status quo.

np anytime :)

TheBeastXD
04-24-2013, 05:22 PM
:( ouch P.S. he didnt scam me he "fail" scam me :) im smarter than all you think i am :D

Oakwi
04-24-2013, 08:46 PM
Beware of scammers.

Ape
04-25-2013, 12:09 AM

Ouch, dude, but you shouldn't be impersonating anyone in this game.. :/

Ah yes I know.
Ectually I don't see whats so bad about being the scammer in this scam, he got like away with it and I, who almost got scammed, got banned.

The bad part is that my 1 week vacation starts tomorow :(

Wendellism
04-25-2013, 12:14 AM
Ah yes I know.
Ectually I don't see whats so bad about being the scammer in this scam, he got like away with it and I, who almost got scammed, got banned.

The bad part is that my 1 week vacation starts tomorow :(

Sorry Ape, but isn't there a rule not to discuss bans in forums?

Also you shouldn't have impersonated a dev to scare the scammer in giving whatever stuff back; Name Impersonating is against ToS.

Spyce
04-28-2013, 09:27 AM

Jokers >_<