PDA

View Full Version : Aliens, Sasquatch, Ghosts, Government, Demons, ETC

LwMark
04-24-2013, 01:10 AM
Anyone ever watch these Youtube channels?????

Themusicmemorylane

And

Locktite1000

I LOVE THIS KINDA STUFF, if any of you are, i would like to chat about it here, so watch some vids an tell.me what u think :) or any experience or stories

Helicopter
04-24-2013, 07:01 AM
I looooooooooove cryptozoology

Helicopter
04-24-2013, 07:29 AM
Since I was a kid,I always look thru my window every night hoping to see a UFO of some sort,but,that has passed my life and so far,Ive only seen Glowing Orbs FAR FAR away from my house Im sure they were airplanes,jets,or maybe a tower.

Demons?I think theyr true cuz in a province in my country,Numerous reports of Posessions have been reported

My Top 5 Most FAVORITE Mythical Creatures/Things:
1.Lochness Monster(Nessie)
2.Bigfoot(Sasquatch)
3.Aliens
-There are obviously aliens!
I.Why in all the Galaxies in the universe would we be the ONLY life forms
II.A few have most probably visited earth already.
4.Dragons
-Dragons,My childhood favorite,I used to make them out of clay,Draw them,or Maybe sometimes,even reinact as one. :)
5.Prehistoric Lifeforms
ex.Dinosaurs,Megalodon,Prehistoric Birds etc.

Suentous PO
04-24-2013, 08:55 AM
Forteana and quantum physics have been hobbies for years for similar reasons. Theres no rock I won't look under, I'll even study topics and religions that contradict my belief systems.
Physics seem far stranger that forteana to me now. Im less shocked at the possibility of a large undiscovered primate than the fact that information travels faster than the speed of light in any direction in time space, or multi universe constantly spawning dimensions.
Weird things find me often :)

XghostzX
04-24-2013, 09:51 AM
Along the subject of Aliens - the chances of human life forming (and for us, it is nearly perfection), there's a TINY chance. Something like a %0.000000000000000000000000001 chance for human life like ours to evolve on a planet. We are, in a sense, unbelievably lucky to be where we are.

In fact, the chances of us having this conversation is so small, that you have a better chance of winning the lottery every week. Seems nuts, huh? I did research on this for Physics/astronomy - totally true.

Although science has no evidence for a fully developed life form/alien outside of our universe, we can't make any assumptions. If I had to believe, I'd say their are aliens. Aliens do include, however, small forms of bacteria and germs. Our best chances of finding life (bacteria/germs) on another planet is probably a moon orbiting Jupiter (which I completely forgot the name of) because of it's dense layers of ice... underneath those surfaces must water. With out technology, it would be nearly impossible to dig a hole to that water. BUT if scientists wanted to travel to another planet/moon to discover life, this planet would be the one to research.

EDIT: The moon for Jupiter is Europa ^

Suentous PO
04-24-2013, 10:17 AM
Our ability to discover earth like planets has increased exponentially reciently, making the odds of "life" (not that we have a working definition of that word yet) more probable.
Life as we don't know it may be on this planet and we don't know how to look for it.
"left handed" chirality could have different metobolics and exist right beside us now.
When we looked at soil on mars for life we simply tried to feed it to see if we could detect the effects of metabolism.
The exact amino acids and nucleotides that make us can be combined in a different pattern to make life that eats something we don't know can be used as energy.

Cascade
04-24-2013, 10:43 AM
Along the subject of Aliens - the chances of human life forming (and for us, it is nearly perfection), there's a TINY chance. Something like a %0.000000000000000000000000001 chance for human life like ours to evolve on a planet. We are, in a sense, unbelievably lucky to be where we are.

In fact, the chances of us having this conversation is so small, that you have a better chance of winning the lottery every week. Seems nuts, huh? I did research on this for Physics/astronomy - totally true.

Although science has no evidence for a fully developed life form/alien outside of our universe, we can't make any assumptions. If I had to believe, I'd say their are aliens. Aliens do include, however, small forms of bacteria and germs. Our best chances of finding life (bacteria/germs) on another planet is probably a moon orbiting Jupiter (which I completely forgot the name of) because of it's dense layers of ice... underneath those surfaces must water. With out technology, it would be nearly impossible to dig a hole to that water. BUT if scientists wanted to travel to another planet/moon to discover life, this planet would be the one to research.

Lucky? Hmm...supposedly a "big bang" occurred and blasted everything into a bunch of stuff. A planet was formed from this called earth it was in the exact right location from the sun to sustain life. Seems legit. The "big bang" theory is exactly that...a theory because people don't read the Bible and believe in God. Oh you will say that there is no proof that God exists, if God was real he wouldn't allow things like the Boston bombing to happen, right? Actually yes he does, why? Because he doesn't baby us, yes he is a merciful God, a much more merciful God than he was in the Old Testament but he let's the world turn on its own. He doesn't make you do anything, however he does bless us with miracles if we have faith. Anyhoo yeah that's that. If you want to debate "philosophy" don't come to me about it. I just love God and I want to help people see what really is out there.

Cheers

Suentous PO
04-24-2013, 11:00 AM
Anyone trying to tell you science and religion are opposite is doing us all a disservice IMHO.

LwMark
04-24-2013, 12:50 PM
My most favorites have been

Sasquatch or Aliens

Im always lookin stuff up.

Edit:

Oh oh , what u guys think of that alien Greer has?

Suentous PO
04-24-2013, 01:18 PM
Oh oh , what u guys think of that alien Greer has?

Looks as legit as the Fijian mermaid. Peer review will most likely squash it.

My fav topic lately is remote viewing. I was listening to physicist Russel Targ speak about training psychic spies that were employed by the CIA for a few years. Being academically trained he compiled evidence of psychic phenomena that will stand up to peer review.

XghostzX
04-24-2013, 03:02 PM
Lucky? Hmm...supposedly a "big bang" occurred and blasted everything into a bunch of stuff. A planet was formed from this called earth it was in the exact right location from the sun to sustain life. Seems legit. The "big bang" theory is exactly that...a theory because people don't read the Bible and believe in God. Oh you will say that there is no proof that God exists, if God was real he wouldn't allow things like the Boston bombing to happen, right? Actually yes he does, why? Because he doesn't baby us, yes he is a merciful God, a much more merciful God than he was in the Old Testament but he let's the world turn on its own. He doesn't make you do anything, however he does bless us with miracles if we have faith. Anyhoo yeah that's that. If you want to debate "philosophy" don't come to me about it. I just love God and I want to help people see what really is out there.

Cheers

I'm confused how that had to do with me saying "we are lucky."

Caiahar
04-24-2013, 03:10 PM
"The Big Bang"........couldn't scientist think of a better name? Universe exploding from a tiny dot? LOL. If I were making the name, I would call it
The big space explosion KABLOOIE.
Thats kinda childish :D

Suentous PO
04-24-2013, 03:44 PM
"The Big Bang"........couldn't scientist think of a better name?

yes they did. its called the singularity. not as cool sounding huh? thats why the guy that first said the big bang ended up regretting it.

DocDoBig
04-24-2013, 03:51 PM
Grammar Nazi colony on the dark side of the moon.

Suentous PO
04-24-2013, 03:57 PM
Grammar Nazi colony on the dark side of the moon.

Dey done stand not no chanse wif us, don't nevuh foget,
ALL YOUR BASES ARE BELONG TO US!!!!!!

Argyros
04-24-2013, 04:01 PM

I'm sorry to disappoint but actually the chance of a life PROTEIN forming is like winning the lottery every week for a thousand years.

Bless
04-24-2013, 04:04 PM
Well I dont believe in this AT ALL (especially demons :o) but my geography teacher told us that maybe aliens did visit earth long long time ago - this is because of the nazca lines. They were believed to be created by the nazcans, thousands of years ago. However they can only be seen from high altitude, so HOW did the nazcans even see them let alone have enough accuracy to make them.

Argyros
04-24-2013, 04:10 PM

Cheers

I'm confused how that had to do with me saying "we are lucky."

I assume that when you said "we are lucky," you meant that there is a small chance of us being here and all, because of evolution, and the very tiny chance of that... But listen! If the earth was billions or millions of years old, life could not exist. Why? Many reasons. Ill give you a simple one~ the oceans. The amount of salt in the oceans RISE a very small percentage each year. So if the earth was as old as most people say it is life could not be formed from the oceans. Just a fast fact :D
I'm not raging, just being scientific. ;D

Suentous PO
04-24-2013, 04:15 PM
I'm sorry to disappoint but actually the chance of a life PROTEIN forming is like winning the lottery every week for a thousand years.
In astrobiology the odds of "life" existing elsewhere have been increasing dramatically with each new discovery.

DocDoBig
04-24-2013, 04:21 PM
Dey done stand not no chanse wif us, don't nevuh foget,
ALL YOUR BASES ARE BELONG TO US!!!!!!

Lmao.

Cascade
04-24-2013, 04:22 PM
Well I dont believe in this AT ALL (especially demons :o) but my geography teacher told us that maybe aliens did visit earth long long time ago - this is because of the nazca lines. They were believed to be created by the nazcans, thousands of years ago. However they can only be seen from high altitude, so HOW did the nazcans even see them let alone have enough accuracy to make them.

Check out a book series by Anthony Horowitz, the first book is called Raven's Gate it is a great series and talks about the Nazca Lines.

Lady_Pebbles
04-24-2013, 04:37 PM
I watch a lot of "Ancient Aliens" episodes on the H2 channel. Very interesting info there! Also, read up on the book called "Chariots of the Gods?" by Erich Von Daniken. Its a book I plan on buying one of these days, the man was on Anicient Aliens and they even did an episode on him. He has a very interesting take on that without denouncing any religious beliefs.

As for ghosts & demons, I believe in they exist due to personal experiences.

EDIT: The Nazca Lines (& I think the author of that book you were talking about) were also on an episode of Ancient Aliens.

saool
04-24-2013, 04:45 PM
Forteana and quantum physics have been hobbies for years for similar reasons. Theres no rock I won't look under, I'll even study topics and religions that contradict my belief systems.
Physics seem far stranger that forteana to me now. Im less shocked at the possibility of a large undiscovered primate than the fact that information travels faster than the speed of light in any direction in time space, or multi universe constantly spawning dimensions.
Weird things find me often :)

You reminded me of the movie "What The Bleep Do We Know: Into the Rabbit Hole" quantum edition ofc

Suentous PO
04-24-2013, 04:58 PM
The nazca are still being deciphered, what we DO know is that many are maps locating water sources and natural aquifers. The means of their creation are not that extraordinary. It's one of many knowledge bases lost to history similar to the "writing " system of knotwork that the Incans used.

I assume that when you said "we are lucky," you meant that there is a small chance of us being here and all, because of evolution, and the very tiny chance of that... But listen! If the earth was billions or millions of years old, life could not exist. Why? Many reasons. Ill give you a simple one~ the oceans. The amount of salt in the oceans RISE a very small percentage each year. So if the earth was as old as most people say it is life could not be formed from the oceans. Just a fast fact :D
I'm not raging, just being scientific. ;D
We reciently discovered a life form that exists INSIDE salt crystals in a desert.

Argyros
04-24-2013, 05:23 PM
Sounds very interesting Suentous, can you please pm me or post a link to a site with some information on these new found life forms? :D

Bless
04-24-2013, 05:41 PM

Check out a book series by Anthony Horowitz, the first book is called Raven's Gate it is a great series and talks about the Nazca Lines. eheh hes my fav author..read all his Alex rider series. I have yet to buy the power of 5, evil star, ravens gate series

Cascade
04-24-2013, 05:44 PM
eheh hes my fav author..read all his Alex rider series. I have yet to buy the power of 5, evil star, ravens gate series

Same, bout to finish the last book in the Gatekeepers series.

Suentous PO
04-24-2013, 06:40 PM
You reminded me of the movie "What The Bleep Do We Know: Into the Rabbit Hole" quantum edition ofc
When researching high weirdness it helps to have a filter to weed out bad/misguided info. That book might be good but it didn't make it past mine.

Sounds very interesting Suentous, can you please pm me or post a link to a site with some information on these new found life forms? :D

Here ya are,
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/01/130111092453.htm

The more we look at extreme conditions on earth, the more we find that life will adapt if at all posible.

Aveea
04-24-2013, 07:51 PM
Astral projection, has peaked my interest after a friend revealed a pretty convincing scenario to me. Freaky stuff. Btw my lvl 58 mage's name is Astralvisitor ;)

KingFu
04-24-2013, 08:12 PM
I'd refrain from religious discussion as it'll just lead to the locking of this thread.

As far as aliens, I personally do believe there is something else out there. The universe is infinitely expanding. In our Milky Way alone we have 200-400 billion stars, and there's an estimated 7+ sextillion (21 zeros) planets in our observable universe. I love astronomy, in fact I'd say it's a hobby of mine, so statistically speaking there has to be something else aside from us. We'd be selfish to think otherwise. I personally don't believe in the green slimy alien, UFO, Area 51 BS. It could be plant life, unintelligent species, or something we've never ever seen nor imagined before. Our observable universe is something close to 30 billion parsecs across, which is an un-fathomable amount. People really don't realize how huge the universe is, so the odds that our planet is the only one with life on it is ridiculously low. We've found planets (like Keplar 22B) that can nearly sustain life that we have here on Earth. Consider the variety of planets there are amongst those sextillions upon sextillions of planets we think exist, and there has to be something else out there.

XghostzX
04-24-2013, 10:01 PM
I'd refrain from religious discussion as it'll just lead to the locking of this thread.

As far as aliens, I personally do believe there is something else out there. The universe is infinitely expanding. In our Milky Way alone we have 200-400 billion stars, and there's an estimated 7+ sextillion (21 zeros) planets in our observable universe. I love astronomy, in fact I'd say it's a hobby of mine, so statistically speaking there has to be something else aside from us. We'd be selfish to think otherwise. I personally don't believe in the green slimy alien, UFO, Area 51 BS. It could be plant life, unintelligent species, or something we've never ever seen nor imagined before. Our observable universe is something close to 30 billion parsecs across, which is an un-fathomable amount. People really don't realize how huge the universe is, so the odds that our planet is the only one with life on it is ridiculously low. We've found planets (like Keplar 22B) that can nearly sustain life that we have here on Earth. Consider the variety of planets there are amongst those sextillions upon sextillions of planets we think exist, and there has to be something else out there.

And I've just met a new side of David :D

It's really interesting seeing everyone's perspective on the subject. It only drives me to go out and observe on my own, that's what I love about this.

Promagin
04-24-2013, 10:19 PM
It's a little too scary for me.

LwMark
04-24-2013, 11:16 PM
Life trips me out, theres just so much, i wanna know it ALL lol

What you guys think about death/afterlife/reincarnate?

KingFu
04-25-2013, 12:02 AM

It's really interesting seeing everyone's perspective on the subject. It only drives me to go out and observe on my own, that's what I love about this.

One of the few things that truly fascinates me. Anything too enormous for the human mind to even put in perspective is something that I want to try getting an idea of. This is one of the craziest videos you'll ever see:
Link work please plox (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g4iD-9GSW-0)

Suentous PO
04-25-2013, 12:11 AM
Agreed, I'm dodging that like an aikido master.

Besides the fact that only looking for "life" in the so called goldie locks zone ignores the fact that life exists also in micro climates, and can exist in states of hibernation or torpor. A water bear (tardigrade) "can withstand temperatures from just above absolute zero to well above the boiling point of water, as well as pressures greater than any found in the deepest ocean trenches, along with solar radiation, gamma radiation, ionic radiation— at doses hundreds of times higher than would kill a person and have lived through the vacuum of outer space. They can go without food or water for nearly 120 years, drying out to the point where they are 3% or less water, only to rehydrate, forage, and reproduce." [wiki quote].
Those things live litteraly under my feet in Portland.

"My own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose."
-JBS Haldane
"it's still not weird enough for me"
-Hunter S. Thompson

LwMark
04-25-2013, 12:21 AM

One of the few things that truly fascinates me. Anything too enormous for the human mind to even put in perspective is something that I want to try getting an idea of. This is one of the craziest videos you'll ever see:

Icant see video...is there another way to find it?

LwMark
04-25-2013, 12:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUC0_HjNFBs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Water bear^

KingFu
04-25-2013, 12:28 AM
Try this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4iD-9GSW-0

Suentous PO
04-25-2013, 12:30 AM

First link worked fine for me, nice :)
Reminds me of that article that came out having measured the speed of rotation of a black hole.
It was 200 times larger than our sun and "spinning at almost the speed of light", nearly unfathomable! e.e

LwMark
04-25-2013, 12:30 AM
Try this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4iD-9GSW-0

Thanks for this link, but on sts app didnt work so i went to mobile browser and saw it, ye thats a big azz star lol

Helicopter
04-25-2013, 01:03 AM
Id like to share an experience of mine with a UFO:
Like I said,in My other post,I used to look out my window as a child hoping to see a UFO. Just another day,looking at my window and nothing irregular is there.As I go to bed,thinking will there ever be a day that I see what Ive always wanted to see. A UFO. Looking at my window while lying down,I see some sort of White orb.It might have been an airplane,but what I noticed was it wasnt circle,its was somehow A little flat like an oblong. So I sat down on my bed to get a better look and it just got smaller and smaller a few minutes later,It finally disappeared. I woulld never forget that day.No bad replies please this is absolutely TRUE.

Id like to hear your experiences too. :)

LwMark
04-25-2013, 02:00 AM
My only strange experience was these 3:

1. I use to live in 2 foster homes, the 2nd one i stayed at, i had a bunk bed i slept in, i remember if u layed straight on it, u can see the door way in front of me that led to another room which was laundry room, i remember one night i saw a dark figure and it scared the heck out of me, im 23 now, this was when i was 7-9, an i still can picture it, so that why i believe i saw somethin there.

2. I was in my grandpas house in new york (not blood related gpop) antways, me and my sis and mom went to go visit my moms dad. He has a 3 story house and he ibly lives in it. Well my grandma died in the bead in his room. Well, we were visitin an i slept all the way up stairs where there is 2 bedeooms (attic) . I was up there on my phone or somethin, an the light flickered an i was like weird and just kept usin my phone, i thought cause house was old. Then i got that cold feeling, with the chills all through my body an felt like somethin was there. Maybe there was , maybe there wasnt. Anyways i haules azz down stairs to livin room where my sis an mom were sleepin on pull out couch. It was like 1-3am. I woke them up thats how spooked i was. My mom said dont worry its probably just grandma . I was like well its not cool, i ended up sleepin on couch that night with them, i didmt go to sleep for like another hour or so, was scared honestly.

3. I was about 18 , i was sleepin over my friend Jessicas house. Her dad sleeps downstairs on couch every night, so i slept in his bedroom, and jess was in hers with her bf i think. Well i forget if light was on or off but i was puttin my stuff away an bout to sleep. Then i was layin down an i felt like somethin pushed down on to the pillow next to me, i immediatly jumped up an i think turnes light on, an it looked like there was a impression in the pillow, but wasnt sure because ,idk if it was like that before. Then i was sittin there like wtf. Then i felr the lamp on the side move an felt like somethin under bed and thats when i lost it an ran down stairs to the couch in her second livin room. I slept facin the stairs all.night. then in the morning Jess was like why were u down here an i was like well ur gonna think im crazy but somethins up there. The thing that made me beleive what happened to me was true was that, she goes , ya i know, stuffs happened to me an my dad before

Those are the 3 spooky things that ever happened to me, i never seen a alien or bigfoot or nothin

dudetus
04-25-2013, 03:25 AM
I don't personally believe in supernatural, In my POV mind just plays tricks as in deja vu.

And ofc there's life outside Earth. It's rather impossible that there wouldn't be any life in universe outside Earth.

LwMark
04-25-2013, 09:29 AM
I don't personally believe in supernatural, In my POV mind just plays tricks as in deja vu.

And ofc there's life outside Earth. It's rather impossible that there wouldn't be any life in universe outside Earth.

Yep im open to that my mind played tricks on me aswell, but i still think it was real, im not gonna b like no it was real not fake blah blah. I believe there is supernatural, but sometimes i dont because im not sure what happens when we die.

WHAT ARE YOUR GUYS OPINION ON IT?

EDIT:

ALSO does anyboday have any photos or videos of personal or from i.ternet of anythin from ghosts to bigfoot that they believe is real?

LwMark
04-25-2013, 01:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jvRmrFcKwI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Check this vid, as he walks away his side of face is still messed up , reptillians?
Idk how much i beleive these, but ther is a vid of a porn star that seems believable but idk

Suentous PO
04-25-2013, 03:43 PM

Personally I think belief systems blind us sometimes. I don't believe in ufos because I saw something in the sky midday change color and then disappear, all I can do is try to faithfully relay my experience.
Sometimes it's easier than other times. Like when I was arguing with my ex about the afterlife possibly existing, she didn't believe. We went out and when we came back & what was left in the house of her reciently passed grandfather were rearranged in our locked house. My beliefs can be irrelevant.

Zeus
04-25-2013, 04:27 PM
My opinion is...y'all been using too much Mary Jane.

Suentous PO
04-25-2013, 06:17 PM
Lulz, what's with you bringing up ^^^that^^^ lately?

I'll paraphrase P K Dick here,
At first I Thought I had merely gone insane,
Latter I decided insanity is an insufficient discription.

dudetus
04-25-2013, 07:11 PM
I don't believe in government.

Suentous PO
04-25-2013, 07:32 PM
I don't believe in government.

Judge- "how do you plead?"
A. Hennessy- "I plead anarchism. "
Judge- "you can't plead anarchism, what do you think that is anyway?"
A. H. - " what good are your laws? Bad folk wont follow them and good folk dont need em. An anarchist is anyone that doesn't need a cop to tell him what to do. "
True story

As for the whole "reptile" people thing, that was from David Icke , and that fool spent his life "uncovering" them only to divorce his wife of many years because "she is a reptile". Hard to fathom that a noticeable % of Americans believe evil reptiles work for fox news.
No need to be one to work there, just need to be evil :D

Zeus
04-25-2013, 07:46 PM
Lulz, what's with you bringing up ^^^that^^^ lately?

I'll paraphrase P K Dick here,
At first I Thought I had merely gone insane,
Latter I decided insanity is an insufficient discription.

Idk, just one of those things, lol. ;) Well that & I'm missing it.

KingFu
04-25-2013, 07:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jvRmrFcKwI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Check this vid, as he walks away his side of face is still messed up , reptillians?
Idk how much i beleive these, but ther is a vid of a porn star that seems believable but idk

It's Fox News. Everyone knows underneath their 3 layers of makeup and fake personality is a lying serpent waiting to feed off more souls.

Suentous PO
04-25-2013, 08:55 PM
@ Mysticaldream
Found this 10 weirdest things in the universe list,
http://listverse.com/2013/04/23/top-10-strangest-things-in-space/
I knew a few (I bet you do too), the one that threw me was lqg. quote-
the Large Quasar Group is four billion light years across. The cluster of seventy-four quasars actually breaks the rules of standard astrophysics, since the maximum size of any cosmic structure should be only 1.2 billion light years across.
The planet made of diamond is trippy too.

KingFu
04-25-2013, 09:33 PM
@ Mysticaldream
the Large Quasar Group is four billion light years across. The cluster of seventy-four quasars actually breaks the rules of standard astrophysics, since the maximum size of any cosmic structure should be only 1.2 billion light years across.

Really interesting article. I'd only heard of the diamond planet and a little about the LQG before. The rum and raspberry dust cloud is crazy lol.

dudetus
04-26-2013, 01:47 AM
@ Mysticaldream

Even though I'm not that much into science I found that article rly entertaining :D.

I'm more of a history guy myself. Instead of looking ahead in time by science I prefer looking back in time to see which things made us be here today.

Asahetek
04-29-2013, 09:56 PM
I believe aliens exist but the odds of them appearing are extremely low.

As for ghosts i believe in them because i've had so many unexplained things happen and have seen and heard them.

1. I went over one of my friends house and knocked on the door and saw some kid siting in the house but there was bo one home an then the mailman walked up next to me and looked in the hose say the same thing so i turned to him asked if anyone was supposed to be there he said that they went on vacation and both of us looked back and the kid was gone. Saw the kid a few years latter walking around outside of my scared the crap out of me.

2. I was over another of my friends place an apartment an we were upstairs in looking out of a window with the window leaning up against the wall in between us and all of sudden it shattered then we heard some creepy laughter and took off and ran out of the upstairs apartment . Some time latter i was in the house playing sega genisis mortal kombat and got thirsty and paused it and got something to drink and walked in the room the game was playing by itself.

3. Was at another friends house and we were sleeping and kept hearing footsteps above us

4. My house i was in the shower and heard someone walking by the bath room door into relative's room when they got home i asked if they were there earlier and why they didn't say anything and they said no that was creepy. About 6 months latter i was in my room and heard water running.so i went i left i my room walked to the bathroom and as soon as i enter the doorway the toilets handle flys up and it stopped running.

A bunch of times i've felt a presence near me especially when i was sleeping, a few of them i was laying face down and heard some weird sound like the ghost from the grudge other times i felt something touch me. One experience i remember vividly is was laying on my side an felt something climb into bed behind me and felt it against my back and heard it breathing and growling at me it lasted a couple of minutes.

A lot of times i've woken up with scratches or felt my limbs burning and there would be scratches

Asahetek
04-29-2013, 10:04 PM
As for deja vu or something like that its happened many times for example I'm watching tv or a movie i've never seen and i say the line out loud or am thinking it. Another instance happened but don't remember it to well