PDA

View Full Version : Wasting money on feeding pet :(

bladescythe
04-24-2013, 05:14 AM
I find it hard to earn money cause feeding your pet need money and my pet is lvl 30 and need 750g to make it happy and i just want to say can you lessen the amount of gold to feed the pet and stay that way? E.G: if your pet is lvl 10 and need 50/100g to be happy then stay that way even thought its lvl 30 or 31. when your pet lvls up higher and higher, the cost of feeding your pet will be crazy. pls Space Time Studio maker, pls make these changes.

Add me AL: Bladescythe lvl 30(going to 31)

Cremated
04-24-2013, 10:44 AM
Double thread.

FluffNStuff
04-24-2013, 10:46 AM
Your issue is one pet. Not sure of your class, but as a rogue I use a rotation of high dex pets, and have never fed them.

Deadroth
04-24-2013, 10:58 AM
Your issue is one pet. Not sure of your class, but as a rogue I use a rotation of high dex pets, and have never fed them.

Same as my dear @up post-bro :)

And cremated... don't raise ur post count by telling in all threads "Dubule thread"... cuz the function of "Guy for dobule-thread" is occupied already :D

EDIT:

@down

Yep.

Cremated
04-24-2013, 11:17 AM
Same as my dear @up post-bro :)

And cremated... don't raise ur post count by telling in all threads "Dubule thread"... cuz the function of "Guy for dobule-thread" is occupied already :D

I'm just saying and are you accusing me of post boosting wow?

bladescythe
04-25-2013, 05:42 AM
I mean like i just wanna stick to that pet cause indon't have any other pet to use and the feeding is taking up my gold...

Alhuntrazeck
04-25-2013, 06:31 AM
switching pets is the only way to not spend a gold piece on ur pets. like me; i didn't do it since i was a wee little lvl 10~! (those were the days :')) keep more than one useful pet. malison's good.