PDA

View Full Version : Nordr Weapon for Sorcerer

Puntus
04-24-2013, 08:05 AM
Why the firesquad its better than the new weapon Nordr Jewel? I don't understand it...

Cero
04-24-2013, 08:09 AM
i dobt believe firesquid is better.
you prolly compared some not so good nordr staff. nordr staff have many procs than a firesquid.

the best ones goes with "of fatality/brutality"

Elner
04-24-2013, 08:48 AM
Oh.. No one replied to my thread....

Otawaazavie
04-24-2013, 09:24 AM
Nordr is much better than firesquid in that it's a higher damage weapon than firesquid. Firesquid just has higher attack speed that's why it gives higher dps. Higher damage weapons offer higher damage of skills. See this post here (which should be sticky btw) for more information : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?88373-DPS-vs-Damage-a-detailed-comparison

Puntus
04-24-2013, 09:37 AM
Ok thanks! I can't understant why my nordr fatality not sell yet...

Puntus
04-24-2013, 09:41 AM
I need money to buy better stuff.. How all players obviously!

matanofx
04-24-2013, 09:52 AM
they make sorces work HARDEST for the good weapons, i dont know why, but thats how it is in nordr and was in kraken too

other classes just have to open chests or crates, mages have to farm elite bosses with loot elixir for a nice staff

Puntus
04-24-2013, 12:38 PM
they make sorces work HARDEST for the good weapons, i dont know why, but thats how it is in nordr and was in kraken too

other classes just have to open chests or crates, mages have to farm elite bosses with loot elixir for a nice staff

I Don't agree with u...I drop this weapon without elixir...and all the classes need open chests to obtain full stats ( mythic,arcane )

matanofx
04-24-2013, 01:51 PM
I Don't agree with u...I drop this weapon without elixir...and all the classes need open chests to obtain full stats ( mythic,arcane )

just a friendly exchange of ideas nothing more.
lets compare rouge-sorc chest/crates items.

do you not agree that the bonechill bow is better than the iceribs gun?
do you not agree that the incandescent blades is better than the bonechill staff?

yes, the weapon dropped from elite alpha wolf is awesome but why do we get lesser weapons from chests and crates.
i made a thread about it, not gonna plug it here, js you should think about it.

drgrimmy
04-24-2013, 03:58 PM

You were quite lucky to get this weapon without a luck elixer. Very few of the legendary drops that I have
seen from the elite bosses have been without a luck elixer. Furthermore, it is no secret that the preferred
farming maps are oltgar and crystal caverns which drop the warrior and rogue elite weapons btw....

Cero
04-24-2013, 08:16 PM

other thing you can do is farm other class weapon which has an easy map and sell then buy nordr staff.

PS: a few Reflect dmg and there goes a sorc making the finger.