PDA

View Full Version : How to kill Overlord, my way

Chickdigcookies
10-08-2010, 01:34 PM
if its been posted, eh

-you need at least 1 bird.
-you need at least 1 tank
-dps

the group will rush in pushing him into the barrel behind him.
the shield will go down for about 5 seconds. as soon as the shield goes up, bird will have to blast shot the shield off.

-mages keep the bird alive

This fight will last no more than 1 minute if done right. the shield debuff lasts about the same time as Blast Shot cool down, so the bird has to be patient and time his shot.

Vyvin
10-08-2010, 01:59 PM
My way is
Tank runs aggros we pin boss while tank runs ourt te door and hides in corriidor corner boss is locked archer hit with blast shots and talons bows
Bam boss is dead in a couple of mins
/Vyvin

Arjun
10-08-2010, 02:07 PM
Sometime's I likes to prey just outside of his chamber. For stuff like an easy victory. . . or a quick death perhaps. . . and pinks. . . esp the pinks. And I always ask for spacesuits. For all of the team. Is good etiquette. Everyone must get. . .My size 31. So like to make mention of that as well from time to time.

Seriously. I haf no clue. weekends here. might spend some time working a strat. If I do I'll post on here. meanwhile. . . trust the force. . . for it will be with you. Always!

Obi-wan used to told me that. Waay bak when. choke, sniff. . .

Arterra
10-08-2010, 02:11 PM
My way is
Tank runs aggros we pin boss while tank runs ourt te door and hides in corriidor corner boss is locked archer hit with blast shots and talons bows
Bam boss is dead in a couple of mins
/Vyvin

i got a bad feeling they fixed that wall thing...

Chickdigcookies
10-08-2010, 02:17 PM
its not a wall thing, its dps, we cornered him, so idk what wall thing you speak of..

Arterra
10-08-2010, 02:32 PM
nono i mean how u hide and he stares dumbly at your location behind the wall... stopped working against the keeper, so i guess overlord too

pinning would be good solution though to stop a chase...