PDA

View Full Version : New skills net cap

itsmagic
04-24-2013, 10:00 AM
Will there ever be a small chance that we can expect new skills?

itsmagic
04-24-2013, 10:01 AM
*and buff up the passives to scale up a bit?

Cremated
04-24-2013, 10:15 AM
We only implement free character respecs when something has been changed with character skills that might invalidate prior builds. The addition of 5 new levels isn't changing skills. We don't currently have plans to offer free respecs.

Sorry don't know how to quote from other threads but this was by Sam.
The bold underlined part basically is saying their not planning any free respecs so no new skills ATM.

Uzii
04-24-2013, 11:19 AM
We only implement free character respecs when something has been changed with character skills that might invalidate prior builds. The addition of 5 new levels isn't changing skills. We don't currently have plans to offer free respecs.

Sorry don't know how to quote from other threads but this was by Sam.
The bold underlined part basically is saying their not planning any free respecs so no new skills ATM.

how this match with what hes is saying? :confused:

on topic i would like to see for example revive skill so u dont need to spend plat to be at boss to get achievement or loot. running trough map to boss is sooooo long. i made a suggestion abt it.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?94492-Revive

but i guess only time will tell.

Cremated
04-24-2013, 11:21 AM
how this match with what hes is saying? :confused:

on topic i would like to see for example revive skill so u dont need to spend plat to be at boss to get achievement or loot. running trough map to boss is sooooo long. i made a suggestion abt it.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?94492-Revive

but i guess only time will tell.

He was saying that respecs are given out when new skills are added and then he says no plans to implement free respecs meaning no plans for new skills

I might of interpreted it wrong though.

Uzii
04-24-2013, 11:30 AM
He was saying that respecs are given out when new skills are added and then he says no plans to implement free respecs meaning no plans for new skills

I might of interpreted it wrong though.

he want to see some new skills in game i think thats all

Cremated
04-24-2013, 11:31 AM

Is Hayne, SamHayne.

itsmagic
04-24-2013, 12:41 PM

Right on the spot