PDA

View Full Version : About Vegeful

Rain41
04-24-2013, 10:22 AM
Ok, I'v been absent for over a month and I read that vengeful blood skill has been changed, but I don't understand the reason. Now the game isn't "more interesting than before", just boring, because you're always focused on mana and you can't enjoy the game. I heard about the combo "vegeful + windmill", but it's totally useless if there are players faster than you in the room. I'm wasting lots of mana potions and they aren't cheap!

The game isn't balanced if you get max 20 golds in a run and you use 50 mana potions. It should be easier for all, don't make this game too much complicated. Add new skills, but don't change the current ones this way!

Hope that what I wrote makes sense :)

Samhayne
04-24-2013, 10:29 AM
Hey Rain41,

If you're not getting Vengeful Blood off and taking hits because others in your party are killing mobs so quickly, then it sounds like you are mowing through the area really quickly. If that's the case then maybe just conserve a bit and save your moves for when your team gets in a pinch. I think the Vengeful + Windmill combo (when Windmill has the +Taunt upgrade) is great for when you're group is wanting you to tank. You might also look at putting some points into INT (or getting a few pieces of gear with +INT) and getting a pet that gives + to mana regen. That can really make a difference in your mana management.

Rain41
04-24-2013, 10:39 AM
Hey Rain41,

If you're not getting Vengeful Blood off and taking hits because others in your party are killing mobs so quickly, then it sounds like you are mowing through the area really quickly. If that's the case then maybe just conserve a bit and save your moves for when your team gets in a pinch. I think the Vengeful + Windmill combo (when Windmill has the +Taunt upgrade) is great for when you're group is wanting you to tank. You might also look at putting some points into INT (or getting a few pieces of gear with +INT) and getting a pet that gives + to mana regen. That can really make a difference in your mana management.

Yes, I understood what you mean, but this way I'm not free to choose my build, because I should put my base points to INT, that means lower damage and dps...

Caiahar
04-24-2013, 11:18 AM
Yes, I understood what you mean, but this way I'm not free to choose my build, because I should put my base points to INT, that means lower damage and dps...

yes, but no use in attacking with skills if you cant hit without mana,right? I would be willing to sacrifice some dmg and dps for mana, because mana is what you need for skills.
Same with sorcerer, Sacrifice some INT for STR, less dmg, but more health, which is one thing im willing to sacrifice.

Rain41
04-24-2013, 11:27 AM
yes, but no use in attacking with skills if you cant hit without mana,right? I would be willing to sacrifice some dmg and dps for mana, because mana is what you need for skills.
Same with sorcerer, Sacrifice some INT for STR, less dmg, but more health, which is one thing im willing to sacrifice.

Mages get health from INT, don't they?

Samhayne
04-24-2013, 12:31 PM
Mages get health from INT, don't they?

They do, but they get much more from STR. I don't like being very squishy on my mage and I prefer to put like 1/3rd my points into STR and have gear that has STR as the 2nd stat. Remember, you do no damage when you're dead.

It's sorta the same way with a Warrior or Rogue - you do less damage when you're out of mana - so some INT isn't a bad thing.

ShadowGunX
04-24-2013, 12:36 PM
ik how u feel bro.
i missed those days going to farm elites with 0mana potions nd 0 health potions.
now i use str/int gears nd pets. also i will put 5points to might nd int.

for d wm+vb combo u should hav a really high dmg output to b effective (hammer is recommended)
if u use sword/shield wm+vb combo is total useless.

lol its ok. war was independent on both hp nd mp potions so devs were not getting money from war toons :-P
now its all equal. all toons r compelled to buy both type potions :-D

Samhayne
04-24-2013, 12:52 PM
for d wm+vb combo u should hav a really high dmg output to b effective (hammer is recommended)
if u use sword/shield wm+vb combo is total useless.

I'd say calling a high armor sword 'n shield set up "useless" a bit over the top. If you are building a tank to take hits well, it's probably a very good option.

Totoymagic
04-24-2013, 02:12 PM
^_^

Raxin
04-24-2013, 02:15 PM
Im a better tank.without venge

Lady_Pebbles
04-24-2013, 02:29 PM
Remember if you have Skyward Smash, theres a sub skill for mana regen. Also, you could go all STR on base stats with some points in the Passive Skill named Knowledge (it gives INT), which can help with your build as well. :)

Teoijio
04-24-2013, 02:54 PM
I use vb more for the hp, crit, dam bonuses than the mana regen (why do people forget about that part of the skill?). I find vb very useful for lvling. Buffing your survivability and offensive punch is more important to me, esp when considering using mana pots is a given and nessessary expenditure on the game. War still uses the least amount of pots of any class.

Wowsome
04-24-2013, 03:31 PM
i recommend sticking to all str in stats, and getting str/int gear and passive int. with this, i retain str plus i dont have to worry about mana (elite maps).

Teoijio
04-24-2013, 04:05 PM
i recommend sticking to all str in stats, and getting str/int gear and passive int. with this, i retain str plus i dont have to worry about mana (elite maps).

Agreed.