PDA

View Full Version : 23 fox noob with questions

sanchomundo
04-24-2013, 12:34 PM
I am a 23 fox, and I feel like ranger is a weak class. I occasionally will be struggling in some dungeon with a mob, and some level 14 mage, paladin, bear, or archer will come in and wipe out the entire group with ease. What am I doing wrong? Can the fox clear out mobs? What's the trick?

I have about 80 in dexterity and 20 in strength. Using double daggers instead of one dagger + shield.

I have 6 on rage tonic, and I keep that going as long as I can. It made a huge difference to get that skill. Then I generally go in with the bite+hamstring combo. Then I just fight until I win or die, using bite, armor shredder, howl, and hamstring as they become available. I die a lot. Any suggestions for me?

What is the proper way to use evade? It seems worthless to me. Do I hit evade and then jump in? Do I have to dart in and out to be effective/stay alive? Darting out is tougher than it sounds.

Thanks

OverkillED
04-25-2013, 08:17 AM
Evade, potions, potions, and moar potions.

outcastranger
04-26-2013, 09:06 PM
The ranger is meant to be the attacker once fighting has engaged. Therefore, let the bear or something else initiate battle them use the combo+high damage skills. That should help with the dieing

Randomguy
04-26-2013, 09:23 PM
Get fb