PDA

View Full Version : A proposal for all Sorcerers

Capzy
04-24-2013, 01:40 PM
Everyone who plays this game knows that, undoubtedly, sorcerers have it the hardest. I am not saying nerf all other classes, I am not asking for a buff to damage. I feel as if the cool down for heal were to be reduced by a few seconds, that sorcerers would be viable contenders in PvP. Sorcerers have spells which are geared towards being the support role in groups, but the amount of support one can provide is limited due to diminishing returns on stuns, knockdowns, and slows (PvP wise). For PvE, simply just remove the threat created when a sorcerer casts a heal.

These changes would provide a better dimension to PvP, and more breathing room in PvE.

Popamollyswtn
04-24-2013, 11:21 PM
Or just don't use heal and blow sht up! Wooo

Alzrr
04-25-2013, 12:42 AM
Everyone who plays this game knows that, undoubtedly, sorcerers have it the hardest. I am not saying nerf all other classes, I am not asking for a buff to damage. I feel as if the cool down for heal were to be reduced by a few seconds, that sorcerers would be viable contenders in PvP. Sorcerers have spells which are geared towards being the support role in groups, but the amount of support one can provide is limited due to diminishing returns on stuns, knockdowns, and slows (PvP wise). For PvE, simply just remove the threat created when a sorcerer casts a heal.

These changes would provide a better dimension to PvP, and more breathing room in PvE.

Yes someone who agrees, i said something similar in the pvp section, cd for heal is what make mages so lame. Making it shorter would not make them op or make them any worse so it's worth a shot! We still have low hp and armor that we give up for considerable damage.

Cero
04-25-2013, 02:52 AM
7.5 secs CD isnt bad:D

Jed
04-27-2013, 08:38 PM
Buff sorcerers to make them OP
for a season please then balance things out

leonardtbbt
04-28-2013, 11:50 AM
I also agree that mages have discriminated lot in the new updates ..... If all had gone mages alike would be a very different thing in PVP and PVE ..... and if lower the cd of life even a sec would not be too bad because the wizard itself does not have much HP =)