PDA

View Full Version : New Star Legends Level Cap: AFTERMATH - Planet STS.25

Samhayne
04-24-2013, 05:22 PM

The saga of Human Colony Planet STS-25 continues...

Defeated and driven off-world by Privateers from the UCS Blackstar, the Scorn unleash a devastating bio-weapon on STS-25: a legion of genetically-modified Vular! This ravenous swarm of man-eating super insects must be removed from the planet... so the displaced humans can start return and start rebuilding their lives.

Unfortunately, in response to the infestation of Vular, STS-25's planet-wide Colonial Defense system has triggered a containment field which makes stimpacks unusable! Only through clever team-work, good Engineer support... (or by destroying numerous UC MedCON nano-medicine containers left behind on the planet surface) can explorers hope to restore their full health and energy.

New Level Cap: 50 (51 for the elite!)
New Achievements and Titles!
New Powerful RETRO Colonial Weapons and Armor for Levels 44+

Amon
04-25-2013, 12:01 PM
first comment? awesome

Uzii
04-25-2013, 12:29 PM
no stimps.. hardcore truly

my engi is fine then but op will have hard time lol

Mitchturbo
04-25-2013, 01:01 PM
Now we are truly talking :-) No stim packs = Hardcore. Me Likey lol.

Oh by the way, Welcome back Mitch XD

(casually)

ArtofWar
04-25-2013, 01:03 PM
Now we are truly talking :-) No stim packs = Hardcore. Me Likey lol.

Oh by the way, Welcome back Mitch XD

(casually)
but EVERYTHING is recycled.. even all the names..

Uzii
04-25-2013, 02:08 PM
nice concept with team-work. just that dont realy works. im quite pissed on nobrain platinum freaks who thinks they r immortal and if they die they just revive with plat :/.
for us who does not think to spend plat it ruins all fun. bc of their ruthless behavior dead is certain. and im not willing to spend my plat on revive.
no tactic no anything. just brute force with napalm.
is this how it should be? we all should buy enhancers and plat revs?

Uzii
04-25-2013, 02:21 PM
and for the update... really even the pink items r the same. at least u could gave legendaries some different look and names.
Bosses r the same..dur´rex everywhere.

and grafic of map yes its tarasa, but its really seen that no much time was put into it. even lvl 46 cap got something with actualy good maps.
this is just empty place with trees. i guess no much time left to make it more interesting :/. and caps before where soo nice in graphics. i fell in love with this game...sigh

so now the caps will have decrease tendency of quality of new maps armors bosses?

and lvl 40 gun still rule the game? at lvl 50?

i like the idea with no stimps, its easy with eng, but players r what they r, so it does not work well.. i try again and see..but dont give it much hope.

and i would like to know which lvl armors r. if its like last cap.. lvl 46 was only vests and other pieces only lvl 44.

ShadowGunX
04-25-2013, 02:39 PM
and for the update... really even the pink items r the same. at least u could gave legendaries some different look and names.

and grafic of map yes its tarasa, but its really seen that no much time was put into it. even lvl 46 cap got something with actualy good maps.
this is just empty place with trees. i guess no much time left to make it more interesting :/. and caps before where soo nice in graphics. i fell in love with this game...sigh

i like the idea with no stimps, its easy with eng, but players r what they r, so it does not work well.. i try again and see..but dont give it much hope.

and i would like to know which lvl armors r. if its like last cap.. lvl 46 was only vests and other pieces only lvl 44.

but EVERYTHING is recycled.. even all the names..

bwahahaha my predictions were correct. :-D

seilhpares
04-25-2013, 03:41 PM
thanks for the update!

Conquered
04-26-2013, 07:23 AM
Why no Arbiter? :(

jackhark
04-26-2013, 10:38 AM
Is there anything new other then then 5 more lvls?

DocDoBig
04-26-2013, 02:15 PM
LOL!

Planet STS-25. ;)

Korax
04-27-2013, 02:39 PM
Cool, I'm back for this updates. See you around fellow star legends player!

Pal
04-29-2013, 01:17 AM
Lame.

Drxx
04-29-2013, 11:19 AM
This post has been edited-drxx

Battlegrinder
04-29-2013, 01:06 PM
It's sad that your Going to banned for speaking the truth.. But anyways it's true cant we just have a simple arbiter or cap piece and fix this update recycled stuff must go..

You might want to tone it down a bit, you're going to get banned with that kind of attitude.

Maybe I can step back a bit and fill you in more where the update to STS-25 came from. Right now, as you might be aware, Arcane Legends is our biggest game to date. It has blown the doors off of what our other games have ever done. We are closing in on 7 Million downloads after only 5 months. That’s why you see the activity you do in Arcane – justifiably so, as we work hard to serve the largest share of Spacetime players.

All of Spacetime games are labors of love. They came from our hearts and will always have a special place for us.

This expansion was done by one designer, in their extra time, because of their love for the game and their desire to give the community more to do. We never said this was going to be a massive update and we hope we did not set your expectations too high, but this really was done out of love and for you guys.

It is what we can give you at the moment. We hope that it is enough for now. Keep up the constructive feedback and we'll try to make the most out of it.

Cheers,

- g

Conquered
05-14-2013, 06:07 PM
You might want to tone it down a bit, you're going to get banned with that kind of attitude.
Who said that SL is the next huge update? D: Rumors again.. i just made a suggestion thread D: :((

Itoopeo
07-06-2013, 05:16 PM
Who said that SL is the next huge update? D: Rumors again.. i just made a suggestion thread D: :((

Next cap coming in 2016.

Edit: 2160* typo