PDA

View Full Version : Comments? Suggestions? Opinions?

Zeus
04-24-2013, 05:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D_XuP-xPjM

Some PvP footage of what a recorded tournament style match would be like.

I tried to do some live footage, but it is virtually impossible to keep up with the short fights, so...I was thinking about adding some footage of me speaking to the community after the match (yes, you will get to see me!) and reviewing the match.

Should I insert music?

Anything you can suggest will be great!

Watch in HD! :)

Caiahar
04-24-2013, 05:55 PM
Not music, it would interfere with the lovely sounds of war :D. Yea, speak to the community! Or add some comments on how the match went!

Griffinfan
04-24-2013, 06:11 PM
I like the effects, (opening, scoreboard, Ending) but the gameplay is too long, maybe you could speed up the chatting parts if you want to add them in and go to normal speed right when they fight or something to make it more fast paced and shorten up the video.

Overall pretty sweet.

Zeus
04-24-2013, 06:13 PM
I like the effects, (opening, scoreboard, Ending) but the gameplay is too long, maybe you could speed up the chatting parts if you want to add them in and go to normal speed right when they fight or something to make it more fast paced and shorten up the video.

Overall pretty sweet.

Thanks! Will keep that in mind for an official tournament video. Now I just need to find a tourney match that wants recording in it.

Subscriber
04-24-2013, 06:20 PM
Speed up the footage overall to make it faster, I'm sure people would still find it quite entertaining. No need to add in the "Go" parts either, if you were to cut some of it out perhaps cut it out to where they buff. I dunno' just a quick suggestion.

Overall, it's still good.

Oldcoot
04-24-2013, 06:21 PM
Very nice.

D-:
04-24-2013, 06:48 PM
Lol, if you do music, don't do hardcore metal.

cookiez
04-24-2013, 08:53 PM
Add the name? It says vid not found.

Zeus
04-24-2013, 09:34 PM

You can't view it on mobile due to the quality, unfortunately.

maneatingtree
04-24-2013, 09:46 PM
<3 naughtynicca

Argyros
04-24-2013, 09:49 PM
Lol, if you do music, don't do hardcore metal.

Do classical.

Ks_Leon
04-24-2013, 10:12 PM
put some techno song so technoemail will be happy to hear it...hahaha...;)

Deathofan
04-24-2013, 11:47 PM
Would have lmao'ed if you died at 1:44 lol, anyways at the very start the screen it looks a bit dark orangish color? This videos are looking nice, but maybe speeding it up by 1.5 times after each kill would fasten it a bit.

Kixxler
04-24-2013, 11:50 PM
You should put the transitions a bit later, I can barely make out who just killed who

Wendellism
04-25-2013, 12:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D_XuP-xPjM

Some PvP footage of what a recorded tournament style match would be like.

I tried to do some live footage, but it is virtually impossible to keep up with the short fights, so...I was thinking about adding some footage of me speaking to the community after the match (yes, you will get to see me!) and reviewing the match.

Should I insert music?

Anything you can suggest will be great!

Watch in HD! :)

This is frakking..... AWESOME!!!

Now if only endgame was fixed....

Zeus
04-25-2013, 03:04 AM
You should put the transitions a bit later, I can barely make out who just killed who

Yeah, I realized that and trying to figure out to make it so the transitions do not overlap.

Oldcoot
04-25-2013, 05:18 AM

You can't view it on mobile due to the quality, unfortunately.
I watched it from my iPhone 4S .

The Happiness
04-25-2013, 06:35 AM
It was so blurry on my phone....was wondering what I was missing. Yep. HD...forgot I had turned it off for speed! It now looks great! I think its a fantastic idea. I agree with Kixxler...the transitions are good but possibly a little premature...my brain has lag....I'm still processing outcome of fight when it moves on to score. But that's just being hypercritical ...it's a great vid! :)

Zeus
04-25-2013, 08:44 AM
I need an opinion as well.

I can up the recording resolution to 2880 x 1800, but then the recorder is physically not able to record that well at such a high resolution so it gets a bit laggy.

Do you prefer this one or the one I described above?

Caiahar
04-25-2013, 10:06 AM
i have a suggestion...maybe after each kill, you can edit it to make it pause after each kill, and add some voice commentary....and speed up the parts after the kill where they do nothing, slow the one-hit-kill endgame pvp matches a bit, so we can at least see whats happening.

Zeus
04-25-2013, 10:36 AM
i have a suggestion...maybe after each kill, you can edit it to make it pause after each kill, and add some voice commentary....and speed up the parts after the kill where they do nothing, slow the one-hit-kill endgame pvp matches a bit, so we can at least see whats happening.

Alright, thanks!

The Happiness
04-25-2013, 11:14 AM
I need an opinion as well.

I can up the recording resolution to 2880 x 1800, but then the recorder is physically not able to record that well at such a high resolution so it gets a bit laggy.

Do you prefer this one or the one I described above?

I am no expert...but probably better at slightly lower resolution and with less lag.

Caiahar
04-25-2013, 11:46 AM
I am no expert...but probably better at slightly lower resolution and with less lag.

youre no expert?....im completely lost at this resolution and big numbers :(

Onagiabef
04-25-2013, 12:56 PM
omg nice viedeo ...lol i admit i was stuck at nicca asking to take bats clothes off