PDA

View Full Version : My "1337 Turnaround"...

D-:
04-24-2013, 06:50 PM
Hello all, I'm letting you know since I'm "Elite" now, I'll TRY to not be a troll, even though it's my nature, and try to be more "Supportive" on forum.

And no, I'm not gonna be a wanna be GoA like Shadowstar.

Thank you all for the support on forum.
(The "3 Barz" thread where I got 3 bars from 1 thread... Still funny.)

Spyce
04-24-2013, 06:53 PM
Hello all, I'm letting you know since I'm "Elite" now, I'll TRY to not be a troll, even though it's my nature.

Thank you all for the support on forum.
(The "3 Barz" thread where I got 3 bars from 1 thread... Still funny.)

Congrats!
You are now considered one of the "Elite" people.
Just a question, how come I passed Elite?
I'm at 1341..

Reunegade
04-24-2013, 07:04 PM
Congrats!
You are now considered one of the "Elite" people.
Just a question, how come I passed Elite?
I'm at 1341..
Elite is only for 1337 posts

Xvanitykingx
04-24-2013, 07:06 PM
Yes, and once you get 1338 posts, it disappears. It's a one time thing.

Suentous PO
Sweet except now you have nothing to announce in a thread about untill 5k posts. :D

Spyce
Elite is only for 1337 posts

You mean I passed it?
Time to make another forum account..

Suentous PO
04-24-2013, 07:19 PM
You mean I passed it?
Time to make another forum account..
I know yer jokin but you could delete 12 old posts and then shabang.

Edit- holy crap your a bulldog too!! I was raised and bled a lot in ,Fresno bro! Few will understand what that's like.

tHelonestud
04-24-2013, 07:56 PM
How is this thread related to PL at all
seems pretty off topic to me

Xvanitykingx
04-24-2013, 08:25 PM
How is this thread related to PL at all
seems pretty off topic to me

Well, it's the General Discussion section on the Pocket Legends forums, you can talk about basically anything except for ban offenses and private real life problems.

tHelonestud
04-24-2013, 08:56 PM
Well, it's the General Discussion section on the Pocket Legends forums, you can talk about basically anything except for ban offenses and private real life problems.

You just defined off topic discussion
General Discussion means various topics of the game
If you disagree, please define off topic compared to your general discussion description

Spyce
04-24-2013, 09:04 PM
I know yer jokin but you could delete 12 old posts and then shabang.

Edit- holy crap your a bulldog too!! I was raised and bled a lot in ,Fresno bro! Few will understand what that's like.

You were raised there?
PM Dude.

Roberto077
04-24-2013, 09:27 PM
I'm near elite, not sure how close

Xvanitykingx
04-24-2013, 09:31 PM
If you disagree, please define off topic compared to your general discussion description

You got a point bro, but for some reason Sts is allowing this. Maybe it could be posted here....

Randomguy
04-24-2013, 10:31 PM
Yay

Kixxler
04-24-2013, 11:37 PM

gurl it don't matter

dudetus
04-25-2013, 07:52 AM
You got a point bro, but for some reason Sts is allowing this. Maybe it could be posted here....

No, this will be most likely moved to off-topic.

As those 5 "bye PL" threads were.

Yich
04-25-2013, 07:56 AM
The image in my head of all people that post in off-topic... I don't think highly of off-topic, not in the slightest.

tHelonestud
04-25-2013, 08:43 AM
It's just so funny opening general discussion and seeing a bunch of:
"I quit! bye"
"OMG i gut repppt! wow!" or in this case posts

Off topic was made so people who don't really care about this stuff don't have to see it.

Mysticaleagle
04-25-2013, 09:18 AM
And no, I'm not gonna be a wanna be GoA like Shadowstar.

LOL

Caiahar
04-25-2013, 10:59 AM
UGH....you had to put me in it? If its meant to be a joke, its not funny. I have long since had relief that GoA program has been closed, not so people would pester me on it.

Gaunab
04-25-2013, 12:07 PM
I'm not gonna be a wanna be GoA like Shadowstar.

If you were actually trying not to troll, you failed.

D-:
04-25-2013, 02:07 PM
UGH....you had to put me in it? If its meant to be a joke, its not funny. I have long since had relief that GoA program has been closed, not so people would pester me on it.

It was funny to Mysticaleagle, hence the "LOL".

Mysticaleagle
04-25-2013, 02:28 PM

Yup!

Caiahar
04-25-2013, 03:00 PM

simply because he does like me. If you want to be good, calling others out like that isnt a good start.

Mysticaleagle
04-25-2013, 03:28 PM
simply because he does like me. If you want to be good, calling others out like that isnt a good start.

Agreed.

Caiahar
04-25-2013, 03:31 PM
Agreed.

idk what you agree about.

D-:
04-25-2013, 06:25 PM

A lot of people don't like you though, so you shouldn't start with me. :)

Caiahar
04-25-2013, 09:32 PM

A lot of people don't like you though, so you shouldn't start with me. :)

Not many ppl like me, but if you want ppl to like you, calling someone a wannabe GoA isnt a good start.

Delphina
04-25-2013, 09:35 PM
Thread closed:

1. Please Respect Others.
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.

Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”