PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps my last thread and goodbye... Hopefully not

ooommmggg
04-24-2013, 06:58 PM
Hey guys,
I recently did a very stupid thing and told a close friend my account information. You can probably guess what happened after that. I thought he had deleted my account, but I am now inclined to believe that this person only renamed my mains, weeegeee, weegeeetwo, and weeegeeethree. I emailed support multiple times with no response, and am extremely excited to find out whether my account can be reset to its state when it was mine. I have spent close to 200 dollars on this game, which is not a lot compared to what some other players pay, but think: I could have gotten 3 new xbox games with that amount of money. I have also probably spent over 1,000 hours playing this game, since I have been playing it for years. I am not sure whether or not I will get my account back, and if I do not it's bye- bye time for me. If I do get my account back I will post some very happy things here. However, as of now I do not have my account, so in case I do not get it I would like to thank some of my good friends who have supported me throughout my PL journey:
Extrememight
Michaelamepic
Wammm
Faabez
Necroreaper (long gone, but still...)
Veteranfoxx
Fspd
Blacknwild
Lwmark
Spimeslam

Thanks guys, I will edit this thread as necessary... And goodbye for now...

Oldcoot
04-24-2013, 07:02 PM
Hope you get it back, good luck

Reunegade
04-24-2013, 07:03 PM
Aw, good luck trying to get your acc back

Xvanitykingx
04-24-2013, 07:04 PM
Good bye, for now...

I hope you the best for your account recovery.

~Xvanitykingx

Spyce
04-24-2013, 07:11 PM
Good bye!
Come back if you get your account back.

Suentous PO
04-24-2013, 07:15 PM
Well I saw one of the weeegee's yesterday. When I see old names I try to figgure why I know them, I didn't speak to them tho, don't know if that even helps.
You've been around long enough to predict what will happen next I bet.
Sorry some lessons suck.

dudetus
04-24-2013, 07:29 PM
And the sunsets and sunny trails forum section has gone completely obsolete.

Tough luck, hopefully everything will go fine.

The Happiness
04-25-2013, 12:35 AM
I saw a weegee either yesterday or the day before. Again the name was one I recognised from the past and hadn't seen in a while. Hope you get it sorted.

Am I being a bit dense here....but if you try to login and have "forgotten" your password ...won't they send you a new one to your email address which I am assuming only you have access to? Or are my assumptions incorrect?

LwMark
04-25-2013, 10:36 AM
Weegee is no good, ive dealt with him in a trade before.

Well u probably lost all your items an stufd but make sure to keep contactin support they will give u ur account back, they can see u created, an read all chats, get that fool banned, i never liked them

ooommmggg
04-26-2013, 02:14 PM
A. Happiness, this person changed my email so that I can't just change my pw

B. Lwmark, I think you may be thinking of weigee or someone else, or perhaps someone playing as me. I have had some great times with you, and honestly I never did do anything bad to you, and if I did I'm sorry.

Edit: my only characters named something like weegee are:
Weeegeee
Weegeeetwo
Weeegeeethree
Weetheg

LwMark
04-26-2013, 11:34 PM
Probably a diffrent spelling i bet