PDA

View Full Version : itunes login in?!?

Rnrking
10-08-2010, 02:45 PM
ok so a few days ago i tried to buy some plat and i got back that the game couldnt connect to itunes and that i wasnt charged(which i wasnt :) but now everytime i get on the game and log in it asks me about one or two times to enter my itunes login. i hit cancel cuz i dont know wether or not its going to charge me. well guys any ideas on how to get it to stop asking for my itunes login?

Rnrking
10-08-2010, 10:27 PM
bump any ideas plz

Futumsh
10-09-2010, 09:33 AM
You might be able to clear it out by doing a backup/restore of your device, but not sure.

Royce
10-09-2010, 11:21 AM
I don't know but I might try contacting iTunes support. If it is like a pending in-app purchase they might be able to cancel it for you.

Rnrking
10-09-2010, 11:29 AM
how would i go about contacting apple?

Rnrking
10-09-2010, 11:51 AM
so i shot itunes/apple a email and i should be getting a respons in the next 24-48 hours :(

Demonicdevyn
10-09-2010, 12:31 PM
happens to me all the time usually just means u gotta update alot of ur games
so i just press cancel and say screw it im playing pl

setec
10-09-2010, 05:42 PM
Question: does this pop up ONLY while using PL or does it also happen in other apps? If in other apps as well, then somewhere along the line an app update paused or failed and it wants to retry to download it, thus needing your password.

If it ONLY happens in PL, you could delete PL from your phone, delete PL from iTunes, sync your phone, redownload PL from the app store via iTunes, sync to phone, open PL.

Gamelova
10-09-2010, 06:16 PM
I'v had this problem, and I know how to resolve it.
Its not the effect of the game: Pocket Legends or the buying of the plat.
If you need any help for more information there will be a 25$ fee. Thank you! ( Just kidding )

Rnrking
10-10-2010, 09:03 PM
ok so gamelova how do u fix it then cuz im still having the same prolem.
and yes this only occurs upon opening pl and sometimes when closing pl.

the response i got back from itunes was to check for updates which i did have 2 but even after updating those its still asking for my password. they told me to contact spacetime lol so next time im just going to enter my password and see what happens or maybe ill try deleating the app first.

any ideas?!?

Rnrking
10-11-2010, 02:47 PM
aybody have any ideas especially u gamelova help me out