PDA

View Full Version : How to reduce lvl of a char?

kixkaxx
04-24-2013, 11:56 PM
Accidently lvled my rogue up to lvl13..was supposed to do lvl12 pvp..how can i reduce its lvl?

Orageunas
04-25-2013, 12:00 AM
You cant.

Greencrow
04-25-2013, 12:20 AM
You cant bro

Jcyee
04-25-2013, 01:17 AM
Well technically you can, at least in PL you can. Shoot STS an email at support@spacetimestudios.com. They might be able to de-level you if they have the same policy about de-leveling here in AL as in PL. However, just for future reference, STS only de-levels one level, so if you want to de-level more than one level, you'll have to create a new character.

kixkaxx
04-25-2013, 04:27 AM
what should i write..as the title and content of the email?

kixkaxx
04-25-2013, 04:48 AM
Well technically you can, at least in PL you can. Shoot STS an email at support@spacetimestudios.com. They might be able to de-level you if they have the same policy about de-leveling here in AL as in PL. However, just for future reference, STS only de-levels one level, so if you want to de-level more than one level, you'll have to create a new character.

what should i write..as the title and the content of the email?

xcainnblecterx
04-25-2013, 07:53 AM

Try "it was a accident" or "plox halp meh". Honestly the title doesnt matter, it might take awhile to hear back. I know they wont do it in pl anymore so i dont know about here :/

LwMark
04-25-2013, 07:57 AM
Take a sharpie and write on ur screen

wvhills
04-25-2013, 08:01 AM
i had a twink deleveled in PL once. Just send them a ticket and see if they can help u out. Mine was only one level too.

kixkaxx
04-25-2013, 08:48 PM
i had a twink deleveled in PL once. Just send them a ticket and see if they can help u out. Mine was only one level too.
what did you write?..spacetime studio has been ignoring me for a week O.o..

Temarichan
04-25-2013, 09:38 PM
No.....You can't... :/ unfortunately.

Caiahar
04-25-2013, 09:40 PM
Jyc, sts USED to, but now they cant, Sam told me.

Jcyee
04-25-2013, 11:35 PM

This is entirely up to you. For something like this, I would just title the email "Deleveling" I usually give a quick summary of what happened and give them the ign of the character that I want deleveled. It doesn't have to be too fancy. The STS support time is very friendly and helpful (at least from my experiences with them). If they don't reply, just be patient unless you've been waiting for a couple of weeks. At that point I'd send another email.

Jyc, sts USED to, but now they cant, Sam told me.

Since when? I just had a toon in PL deleveled about 4 weeks ago