PDA

View Full Version : Loss of Daily Blessing

Drianikaben
04-25-2013, 01:01 AM
So, this happened on my old toon once, Drianikaben.

Today, it happened on my new toon, Perintokon.

Apparently, if you get the 3x Combo in the daily blessing, then get it the next day, if you grabbed daily before the old 3x combo ran out, your new 3x combo runs out instead.

Meaning, a 24 hour 3x combo elixir lasts for 5-10 minutes.

I am wondering, is it possible to get my elixir back? I have already tried rebooting Pocket Legends. I don't know if playing it on PC has anything to do with it, but whatever.

If I can't get it back, is there a way to make it so unsuspecting people, like myself, don't lose what could quite possibly be their road to Level cap?

It kinda made me mad. I played for 19 out of the 24 hours, leveling up to 53 from lvl 3. I was going to do the same thing this time.

But, because of it disappearing, I can't. So, someone please respond.

Fusionstrike
04-25-2013, 02:58 PM
It's a known issue, and a multitude of other threads have been made about it. It's one of the most urgent ones to fix IMO. As you said, it only happens if you grab the new one while the old one is still running (and new turns out to be same as the old). This means you can manually remove your daily blessing before getting the new one to guarantee you don't hit this bug.

Here's the thread where I'm tracking this and other known bugs:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85825-Fusionstrike-s-list-of-bugs-that-need-attention