PDA

View Full Version : Mozilla Firefox- Everytime I open AL it hangs after the loading

Zerenix
04-25-2013, 03:39 AM
At First i tried Google Chrome but The error always come "Oops . Google Chrome ..... etc " so I tried Mozilla Firefox - The Patch was finished the loading
You haven oticed right? When Loading theres a dog walking? at first it says Connecting . Loading . Authenticating . After that the loading hangs and also My firefox hangs too .

Any solution guys?

Chaim Nail
04-25-2013, 09:14 AM
Yes but you're not going to like this one if you're on a slow connection.

Go into your flash player settings in control panel or access them through Adobe's site http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html then delete the account.spacetimestudios.com data.
Now reload the Arcane Legends flash play page and it will re-download the 37mb+ of data and get you into the game.

Zerenix
04-26-2013, 03:16 AM
it worked when the patches are all finished and i was able to login . And when i switched place arcane legends hangs again and then i tried to refresh it . It came back - it hangs after the loading .... While my mozila hangs there is this error occurs about Shockwave flash is not responding .... etc .... T_T please help