PDA

View Full Version : My Daily Blessing Elixir has gone missing!

Wendellism
04-25-2013, 05:32 AM
Hello guys, I got a 3x combo in my daily blessing, but after some time, before the deadline expired, it went missing! Now all I had was my 2x weekly exp!

Could STS fix this? I have been always going to collect my daily blessing, and so far I got 3x Combo 2 times in a row. And today was the 2nd day! Could STS bring it back? because it's kinda unfair!

Drianikaben
04-25-2013, 06:29 AM
I just posted a thread about it. I also emailed STS. Nothing so far. The best you can hope for is that Nerd Rage doesn't take over your life. Like it
did mine....

Wendellism
04-25-2013, 06:31 AM
I just posted a thread about it. I also emailed STS. Nothing so far. The best you can hope for is that Nerd Rage doesn't take over your life. Like it
did mine....

I'm not the type that will rage that easily, but I felt this is unfair because at any point of time, our daily elixirs could disappear at any point of time.

STS please fix!

Gragorak
04-25-2013, 09:35 AM
Annoying bug, but easy to avoid.

This will happen if you take your new daily blessing elixir while your previous one is still active and you get the same elixir as yesterday. Then the system recognizes these elixirs as same elixir and removes them both when only the previous one should be removed. This can be avoided by manually removing your old elixir before taking the new one.

Fusionstrike
04-25-2013, 02:54 PM
Gragorak nailed it. If you practice good "daily blessing hygeine" you'll never have this problem again. Just manually remove your old daily blessing if it's still running before collecting the new one.

And yes, this bug absolutely sucks. But at least it's not as bad as "any elixir can vanish at any time". There is a workaround for it. I included this bug in my report thread and have been refreshing it to hopefully get STS to pay attention to it. A dev stopped by a while back and said that the bugs I listed got entered into their bug tracker, so there's hope we'll see something done about it.

The thread I referred to:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85825-Fusionstrike-s-list-of-bugs-that-need-attention

Wendellism
04-25-2013, 11:06 PM
Gragorak nailed it. If you practice good "daily blessing hygeine" you'll never have this problem again. Just manually remove your old daily blessing if it's still running before collecting the new one.

And yes, this bug absolutely sucks. But at least it's not as bad as "any elixir can vanish at any time". There is a workaround for it. I included this bug in my report thread and have been refreshing it to hopefully get STS to pay attention to it. A dev stopped by a while back and said that the bugs I listed got entered into their bug tracker, so there's hope we'll see something done about it.

The thread I referred to:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85825-Fusionstrike-s-list-of-bugs-that-need-attention

Alright FusionStrike! Thanks for giving me the temporary solution regarding this matter. I want to thank this but... I've ran out of thanks.

Redlightning
04-28-2013, 08:25 AM
This has happened to me before , I had about 10 mins left and it just expired but I'd say the best thing is to Contact STS and wait for them to respond.. ;)