PDA

View Full Version : legendary items

ilko
04-25-2013, 10:27 AM
Hi all,
I am lv 30,but at the moment I never found legendary item.
Anyone can tell me where is best chance to found legendary item or who boss drop it.

LwMark
04-25-2013, 10:39 AM
ll bosses drop legendary, ITS ALL LUCK, keep farming/killing the boss, u will get one eventually, ITS ALL LUCK

matanofx
04-25-2013, 10:43 AM
most of the legendary items you see in auction come from either locked crates or chests, for lvl30 the chests are usually elite chests.
any elite boss drops them, all you have to do is kill elite bosses repeatedly and collect chests =]

xcainnblecterx
04-25-2013, 11:05 AM
Come to think of it i have yet to get one pink from a chest besides a locked crate and since after season 1. Once season two came i havent got anything, every equip i have is from cs

Cremated
04-25-2013, 11:19 AM
ll bosses drop legendary, ITS ALL LUCK, keep farming/killing the boss, u will get one eventually, ITS ALL LUCK

What if your luck is so bad you never get a pink :P

Greencrow
04-25-2013, 12:04 PM
By opening chests, crates, or by chance dropped.

Chaim Nail
04-25-2013, 03:34 PM
I've often gotten pink items from copper and silver chests (I sell the gold ones), plus a few times from the chests you have to hit to open, but you do have to farm a lot of chests, and once I attained a certain level of equipment then those pinks are only worth selling in the CS to make more gold to buy better equipment.

nease
04-25-2013, 08:02 PM
i didnt realy know about the cs until a couple months ago so i just finished a bunch of pirate i bought stuff that were good then then sold them when i found a better thing in cs or farming now my whole outfit is pink

Alhuntrazeck
04-25-2013, 08:36 PM
i refuse to believe you've not looted/bought a single pink. you can find em everywhere, literally. or you can just buy the cheapest for like 300g in the cs...play enough you'll get enough pinks.