View Full Version : Share the love.

Mysticaleagle
04-25-2013, 02:42 PM
Apparently there is some technique to open crates and be much more lucky.

Share the love.

Zeus
04-25-2013, 02:44 PM
Yes, buy lots and lots of platinum.

I promise you that you will get one as long as you continue to buy platinum and never​ stop spending it on crates.

Caiahar
04-25-2013, 02:49 PM

I promise you that you will get one as long as you continue to buy platinum and never​ stop spending it on crates.

this is one sarcasm i like.

Trenton
04-25-2013, 02:51 PM

this is one sarcasm i like. I think that this is actually very true.

Mysticaleagle
04-25-2013, 02:58 PM

O rly.

xcainnblecterx
04-25-2013, 02:59 PM
I think that this is actually very true.

You don't say ;)

FluffNStuff
04-25-2013, 03:02 PM
What is your age? I wouldn't ask but you seem completely with unfamiliar with the concept of probability and statistics.

Rare
04-25-2013, 03:06 PM
Time to let it go man. Stop opening crates. You and everyone else knows what you're getting into. It's a tired discussion

Zuzeq
04-25-2013, 03:06 PM
Help me understand....Why don't people just use plat to buy enough gold for exactly what?

Caiahar
04-25-2013, 03:09 PM
What is your age? I wouldn't ask but you seem completely with unfamiliar with the concept of probability and statistics.

he seems around 17
idk....he showed pics with cigs and drinks, so he must be around 18. idk..
I usually guess ppls age based on maturity and how they talk. If they show their pic, it becomes a whole lot easier.

Mysticaleagle
04-25-2013, 03:10 PM

19. Don't get into this mate.

Time to let it go man. Stop opening crates. You and everyone else knows what you're getting into. It's a tired discussion

I did. But lordsteph sent me a PM saying there is so im wondering what it is. Whats wrong with that?

Help me understand....Why don't people just use plat to buy enough gold for exactly what?

Idk xD maybe too much plats for 1m gold only

Mysticaleagle
04-25-2013, 03:11 PM
Quit hating. I get a PM saying there is a way so I'm wondering.

Caiahar
04-25-2013, 03:12 PM

IKR? Just buy enough gold to buy some rlly expensive stuff....if you have enough money to blow thousands of bucks and get NOTHINGI, while spend thousands of buck and GET SOMTHING.

Samhayne
04-25-2013, 03:13 PM

Aedenos speaks the truth. If there is something you would like to discuss further, please send me a PM.

Thread closed.