PDA

View Full Version : Reduce HOR cool down

inkredible
04-25-2013, 04:09 PM
Okay.. i was running elites today.. palm rock for the first time.. and came to realize crabs ??
ALSO crits more than 4k.. like bosses of nordr..
whatever was 90% of my health..is just plain ridiculous..
so pretty much to survive all that is either run away from the red.... or HOR with shield
which doesnt load fast enough .. to protect me or the team
it be nice to either reduce HOR cool down.. or reduce the crits crabs make.. they might as well be mini bosses too if
they gonna be hitting that hard LOL

Bless
04-25-2013, 05:28 PM
Makes L16 twink wars even more op

Natrich
04-25-2013, 05:42 PM
Yea the crabs crit harder than most bosses. Just make em weaker, no need to change horn :P

Carapace
04-25-2013, 06:07 PM
I will look into this tomorrow. The crabs should be a nuisance, but not worse than the boss!

inkredible
04-26-2013, 11:27 AM
I will look into this tomorrow. The crabs should be a nuisance, but not worse than the boss!

it actually is worse than the boss.. specially when theres two
of them , lol the crit like a boss or worse, thank you

Valsacar
04-28-2013, 05:40 AM
I never had much of an issue with them, I solo elite palm as a sorc. Key is, run from the red (like anything else that has a red attack).

Raxin
04-28-2013, 12:58 PM
Lobsters are op :-)

Slashiroth
04-28-2013, 01:29 PM
The lobsters are just ridiculous 4k+ crits and they can still hit you even if your not in the red area they def need to be take. Down a notch, the mobs there are harder than the boss.

Azepeiete
04-28-2013, 08:16 PM
EDIT: I was wrong on what I posted before.

However, I do support the Heavy nerfing of crabs. At least make it hit less than the boss. And this does not mean make the boss KO everyone. +1

razerfingers
04-28-2013, 10:37 PM
while we're on topic of this explain running nodr and getting hit when 5m from red circle? lol whats point of red circle when he can hit 12m or so lol also i want a crab suit vanity! thats buyable and keepable not a limited edition halloween suit that i spent 5 plat on and get on a few time during that "holliday" lulz