PDA

View Full Version : To ign bootdaddy, readtitle & spy

Hook
04-25-2013, 09:24 PM
Your sigs are done and ready to be used ^_^ Please Read the PM's ive sent to you.

Below are the sigs with the appropiate name in each.

Bootdaddy
04-25-2013, 09:38 PM
Amazing talent occult im done being picky :)

Hook
04-25-2013, 10:01 PM
Amazing talent occult im done being picky :)

Haha no prob. And thnx for the compliment and of course, thanks for being a repeated customer. Enjoy.

Multibird
04-25-2013, 10:51 PM
looks good

Deathofan
04-25-2013, 11:19 PM
Nice work occult! How much time on average does it takes you to do one just like those?

Hook
04-26-2013, 01:42 AM
Nice work occult! How much time on average does it takes you to do one just like those?

Thnx a lot. And i average 45 mins to 1 full hour on each, depending on the customer's details/demands. I wish i could say its easy work, if it was, id make em all free. Quite stressing at times when i cant get the result i want :p

Korintal
04-26-2013, 01:57 AM
Just send them via private msgs plox. Cause itd not nessesarily a good thread to discuss about. Just sayin

Hook
04-26-2013, 02:08 AM
Just send them via private msgs plox. Cause itd not nessesarily a good thread to discuss about. Just sayin

Wish i could. My forum mobile app wont let me attach pics in a private message, only words.
And i have no computer at hand. I apologize for the disruption.

Korintal
04-26-2013, 03:32 AM

Wish i could. My forum mobile app wont let me attach pics in a private message, only words.

No worries. U got talents btw good job

Hook
04-26-2013, 10:29 AM

No worries. U got talents btw good job

Thnx :D