PDA

View Full Version : For gaming GM's

rowellsalvador
04-26-2013, 02:14 AM
Hello Gms,

I wanted to comment on the people who are donating,the people who donate in this server is there who does this server ... but there is no donors no server ... you should see them more attention ... because they give real money to get gold in the game ... open and open locked creates for get items to sell ... but what happens?? donate a lot real money but get nothing :apologetic::apologetic:... and then also spend gold to buy the locked creates ... I think it's unfair for people who feeds the server.

So I look at him, because if no donors, tthe server will not last long ....

Thanks you for your attention Gms

Bebsi
04-26-2013, 03:48 AM
If ur talking about plat victims...

Welcome to the club ^_^

swexcist
04-26-2013, 04:33 AM
Well, they donate money and get pixels, they (me included) know the deal, sad but true ;) (k)

Edit: Best i have got this far, from over 300 crates is a Mccraw egg, rel sad

Mysticaleagle
04-26-2013, 05:11 AM
Welcome to the club indeed. We're having so much fun here, joins us!

Beanerboi
04-26-2013, 07:48 AM
Lol at people spending hundreds and even thousands for pixels and then complains on the forums all day.

Mysticaleagle
04-26-2013, 08:01 AM
Lol at people spending hundreds and even thousands for pixels and then complains on the forums all day.

I also complain all night! ;)

Beanerboi
04-26-2013, 08:33 AM
I also complain all night! ;)
And that will change nothing beside make yourself feel sad and angry

Mysticaleagle
04-26-2013, 08:36 AM
And that will change nothing beside make yourself feel sad and angry

Sarcasm matey.

Zuzeq
04-26-2013, 09:04 AM
Well as a GM, I spend most of my plat on gold and give it to the people. The Government is always well equiped due to this. Not sure exactly what this has to do with GMs, cause the way I view it..you should be putting your people before youself.

*Like I have stated in many other post, use plat to buy enough gold to get what you want as oppose to gambling.

Spicy1
04-26-2013, 10:00 AM
Well as a GM, I spend most of my plat on gold and give it to the people. The Government is always well equiped due to this. Not sure exactly what this has to do with GMs, cause the way I view it..you should be putting your people before youself.

*Like I have stated in many other post, use plat to buy enough gold to get what you want as oppose to gambling.

I think he meant admins/devs/mods with GM. GM can also mean gamemaster. :topsy_turvy:

Cero
04-26-2013, 10:19 AM
Hello Gms,

I wanted to comment on the people who are donating,the people who donate in this server is there who does this server ... but there is no donors no server ... you should see them more attention ... because they give real money to get gold in the game ... open and open locked creates for get items to sell ... but what happens?? donate a lot real money but get nothing :apologetic::apologetic:... and then also spend gold to buy the locked creates ... I think it's unfair for people who feeds the server.

So I look at him, because if no donors, tthe server will not last long ....

Thanks you for your attention Gms

Yes, buying plat keeps the devs/GMs maintain the game. Money that you spent goes in their pockets and develope the game more.
And about crates to be sold, it benefits the all players to earn money it is just up to you to use it or sell it.
having to spent real money to open crates, isnt it gives you more edge? (but yea, sadly the edge doesnt make the cut lol)

Zuzeq
04-26-2013, 11:26 AM
I think he meant admins/devs/mods with GM. GM can also mean gamemaster. :topsy_turvy:

oops, thanks for checking me Spice:) Never the less, tired of the subject.

Energizeric
04-26-2013, 12:04 PM
"Pay to win" is not a good game model. Thus the locked crates. You are not guaranteed anything, only a chance to get the good items. If you don't like it, then don't open the crates.

ucupduyeh
04-26-2013, 01:52 PM
The hardest part of your situation is that you can't do anything about it. I hope everything works out. Good luck BROOOOOO XD