PDA

View Full Version : Help! Pitch Black Secret Quest :(

Greencrow
04-26-2013, 06:34 AM
I managed to finish the grimnr but I can't finish the pitch secret quest. And also, I cant click the tomb there. I can click with this grimnr guy but no message or approval for the quest :) Help plz thanks.

Limsi
04-26-2013, 07:27 AM
Get off the map - see your quest log and it should update.

Greencrow
04-26-2013, 07:52 AM
Get off the map - see your quest log and it should update.

you mean that gate next to it ? noooooooooooo, i just click the map on my char then teleported to paradise :( so noob :(

Jiasaneu
04-29-2013, 06:19 AM
I have done all that still nothing.

DocDoBig
04-29-2013, 06:37 AM
Lol i read Bi# instead of Pitch, no offense.

Yakiniku
04-29-2013, 01:05 PM
How do you even start this quest line? I thought I had all of the Nordr quests done, but have never faced a Yeti sorcerer of any kind.

I tried to talk to Ture in the tomb (per Gluttony's quest guide), but he gives me nothing. What triggers this quest line?

Ebezaanec
04-29-2013, 10:38 PM
Same problem here.

Jcyee
04-29-2013, 11:13 PM
I think this was the quest I had trouble with too. I was stuck on it for about a week (if this is the quest that I think you're talking about)! You complete the quest at the very beginning of the map. There is a little scroll sitting on the ground next to an ice patch. There will be a mob of enemies initially. Just make sure to clear all the mobs and scan the ground carefully. I actually didn't know what I was looking for in the quest but just happened to notice the scroll and approached it. Turns out that's all I had to do to finish the quest!

Hope this answers your question :)

Monstertongue
04-30-2013, 11:53 PM
How do you even start this quest line? I thought I had all of the Nordr quests done, but have never faced a Yeti sorcerer of any kind.

I tried to talk to Ture in the tomb (per Gluttony's quest guide), but he gives me nothing. What triggers this quest line?

Hello Dev / Mod ,

Can some1 pls help? there sa bunch of people facing this issue, maybe u could reply saying its bugged and will rectify this prob, but till now there is no official reply on this issue

Simon Chee
02-06-2014, 06:03 AM
Hi STS, have this pitch black secret quest issue been resolved? I can't complete the quest after killing the boss using my warrior (skaiemadness), click on it but nothing happen... Pls help resolve the issue. Tks!

Xbadboyx
02-08-2014, 02:06 AM
go to stronghold and talk to king erik or ture.

toinksz
02-08-2014, 04:04 AM
i think this quest is only for warriors to know the reason of ullers death... go to hall of valheim, kill mobs and they'll drop a journal just like what the yeti sorc at caverns dropped... goodluck...

sent 👀