PDA

View Full Version : Thanks so far - Awesome welcome back from you

PatsoeGamer
04-26-2013, 06:51 AM
I'm having a great time on Pocket Legends since I've been back :)
My story so far!
- I have seen Ladyviviane and she was always very nice to chat too and helped me out lots :) She is so amazing!
- As well as this I have made new friends - DevilKiwi and Caluxic (Reun) too - both really good and have been amazing.
- Next up Gladiatior - bumped into him randomly in FH lol good to see him and catch up too!
- Ansipal - Nice person who I only just met - level headed - has earnt my personal stamp of approval on being awesome lol
- PageDivinity - lovely to chat to - had some bad news recently, so I hope everything is ok
- Then I checked forums and Redryder had sent me a picture for my blog story! So I was over the moon to have a picture which looks awesome!

Basically! Thanks to everyone so far for saying hi and making me feel welcome in game :) Best welcome back ever!!!

Oh also, thanks to Alex and Gnosis in support who've been cool too helping me out :)

If I've missed anyone - then say and I will make sure I mention you soon :)

I've had a lot of people ask why I'm back.. It's really simple:

Make a guild, where members have fun, help eachother and I can make new friends
Help people all the time when I'm playing
Report baddies every day!

I came back because I really believe in this game, and the community.

Ps. My new guild members are brilliant - they love it when I help them - and the amount of direct messages I get is unbelievable when I log on lol I cant begin to imagine what the devs screens are like when they log on lol

Reunegade
04-26-2013, 07:03 AM
Hope you enjoy Saskatchewan :)

Oldcoot
04-26-2013, 07:13 AM
That's a good read, glad your enjoying your return!

Ks_Leon
04-26-2013, 07:35 AM
welcoma backs folks....glad to see ya...:)

Nihiliste
04-26-2013, 01:51 PM
Hey Pat. Nice to see you're still here. Catch you in FH.

ThePvpTwink
04-26-2013, 07:02 PM
Welcome back! :)