PDA

View Full Version : exp elixer bugged?

Rtzzz
04-26-2013, 04:20 PM
so yesterday i played wt4, i averraged about 600-700 exp per run.TODAY when i was just finished with wt4 i had only gained 300. is it a bug. btw i have 7 day exp elixer

Rare
04-26-2013, 04:48 PM
Well I'd it's the 7 day I think the most you can get us around 550 with a full group.

How many people were you running with today?

On a side note, let's hope there wasn't a watchers nerf

fearlocker
04-26-2013, 04:56 PM
OK i'd like to know how my 7 day elixar that I bought is done???? So if you buy elixars now they countdown even when not on????? If that's the case I'm wondering if we will get a refund since I thought plat bought elixars don't tick down when not in a dungeon???? Can u please answer this sts?????

Pandamoni
04-26-2013, 04:59 PM
OK i'd like to know how my 7 day elixar that I bought is done???? So if you buy elixars now they countdown even when not on????? If that's the case I'm wondering if we will get a refund since I thought plat bought elixars don't tick down when not in a dungeon???? Can u please answer this sts?????

Email support. Sam has said they will discuss with people who contact them about this.

Techno Email
04-26-2013, 05:32 PM
Hi guys! The 7-day XP elixir does tick down. It's the only one that does so since it's 7-days. We try to communicate that in the description text and understand that it can still be a little confusing. We recently made a pass at the verbiage of the 7-day elixir descriptions to try to communicate that as best we can, but as always, we appreciate and welcome your questions and feedback to help us continually improve. As mentioned by Pandamoni, SamHayne is available to discuss this further if you'd like.

Techno Email
04-26-2013, 05:36 PM
Oh, also - you do get an extra bonus on XP gain when you fight with a group. : ) We did not nerf the XP gain in Watcher's. :eagerness:

Did I just hear sighs of relief? I think I did... :cheerful:

JoKobe
04-26-2013, 05:43 PM
This changed within the last couple of days, previously the 7 day elixer only counted down while logged in.

Rare
04-26-2013, 05:58 PM
This changed within the last couple of days, previously the 7 day elixer only counted down while logged in.

It started when nordr came

Alhuntrazeck
04-27-2013, 05:51 AM
technoo!!!! its been a while!!!! anyway thanks for not nerfing wt4 lol i need it for lvling...

itsmagic
04-27-2013, 06:17 AM
My 7day elixer is also ticking when im logged out :/
Thats not the reason i bought it?!
I had it on my mage too that dindt countdown too be4 the patch
What to doo??
60 plat is alot to waste like this

Valsacar
04-27-2013, 06:22 AM
It didn't tick down before, which was a bug. It's a 7 day elixir, why would you even think it wasn't for 7 DAYS.

It's not a waste, you could easily go from 1-31 in 7 days. It only took about 12 hours to get from 26-31. Because it stacks with the other xp elixirs, it's still a great deal.

fearlocker
04-29-2013, 08:53 PM
yeah, but before the new update my elixar did NOT count down why I went and bought it on 2 of my other twinks. Well while I was lvl'n my main it wore off my other 2, but I get it I've been down this road before I'm just about ready to quit all sts games. Don't wanna be negitive, but the games went from being fun like in pl to being really kool in sl then they just droped fun and became about if u don't buy plat u go no where.... so now I buy plat and guess what go no where.... well I'm not buying anymore. I shouldn't have bought as much as I did just to stop playing a game I USED to love :(

inkredible
04-29-2013, 09:11 PM
yeah, but before the new update my elixar did NOT count down why I went and bought it on 2 of my other twinks. Well while I was lvl'n my main it wore off my other 2, but I get it I've been down this road before I'm just about ready to quit all sts games. Don't wanna be negitive, but the games went from being fun like in pl to being really kool in sl then they just droped fun and became about if u don't buy plat u go no where.... so now I buy plat and guess what go no where.... well I'm not buying anymore. I shouldn't have bought as much as I did just to stop playing a game I USED to love :(

because it shouldnt be that way, it was suppose to count down in the first place so before the update a lot of people got lucky