PDA

View Full Version : password required for guild leadership transfer

It seems too easy to accidentally transfer leadership of a guild to someone. Sometimes when I scroll down the guild list, I accidentally click on the icon that transfers leadership. Thankfully, it displays a pop-up box that says "transfer leadership" and I've noticed and cancelled. But people usually half pay attention to pop-ups. It seems really easy to accidentally give away your whole guild. Would really suck if you accidentally gave it to someone that didn't even play the game any more. Would be nice if it prompted you to re-enter your password before transferring leadership of the guild.

And thanks csb, was reading your suggestion for password when buying something with plat when I got this idea.

sirtibby
04-27-2013, 09:05 AM
I think the yes/no prompt is enough for this.

canislupis081376
04-28-2013, 05:59 AM
I think, they could put more stuff into D/L. It's not that complex of a code, to ask "input password" before guild X fer. Least, not in my opinion. To have a mistake happen, and then have something you've really worked for get crushed, cause of a misclick? C'mon...no one wants that, right?

doomdoomdoom
04-29-2013, 10:47 AM
One mistake that could affect a lot of people....I think adding a password prompt for it makes sense.