PDA

View Full Version : <Beast> Guild Recruiting!

zozomerf
04-26-2013, 07:11 PM

Beast
/bēst/
Noun

An animal, esp. a large or dangerous four-footed one.
A domestic animal, esp. a bovine farm animal.

Synonyms
brute - animal - cattle

A beast could be any animal, but it is often considered something which is supremely uncivilized to the point of being cruel and brutal. Though an animal can control its behavior, a beast chooses to act rapaciously and even violently. That places anyone unlucky enough to be near it at extreme risk.

Hello, my name is Instinctive and this is Beast. The new ArcaneLegends Guild for everyone.

To Become A Beast

-Play AL Regularly
-Talk teh Ingleesh
-Be kind
-HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR
-_______-
-Reply with your IGN and Level

Official <Beast> Rules

+No Rude Behaviour
+No Scamming/Spamming
+Must play often
+Must Be a People Person

OFFICIAL ROSTER

Guild Master - Instinctive

Officers
Multiply
Xplict

Recruiters
NONE!

Members
NONE!

Help us fill those slots!

PM me on Forums, In-Game at Instinctive, or reply with IGN and Level!

Thanks!

marshmallow
04-27-2013, 12:39 AM
Good luck recruiting!

zozomerf
04-28-2013, 04:54 PM
beast is done, an officer removed like 75 guys from guild.

sc0tt nai1z
04-28-2013, 05:41 PM
"A beast could be any animal, but it is often considered something which is supremely uncivilized to the point of being cruel and brutal." Wonder is the officer fell within the definition. That was a little cruel to remove 75 members. ;)

SkyDagger
04-28-2013, 08:20 PM
Sorry to hear about that zozomef.

"A beast could be any animal, but it is often considered something which is supremely uncivilized to the point of being cruel and brutal." Wonder is the officer fell within the definition. That was a little cruel to remove 75 members. ;)

Make it like cruel but still in my old guild worst happen removing all from recruit to member xD kicking 100+

Athenum
04-28-2013, 08:45 PM
beast is done, an officer removed like 75 guys from guild.

I've heard that story before since it happened to us. May I ask what happened?

Although we aren't officially allies, The Commandos Elite will try our best to support and help

I believe that your guild isn't done. The incident involving ours was on a much grander scale. However we survived and are much stronger than before. Stick together and don't lose hope.

May I request your GM, Instinctive to PM me the details of what happened? Perhaps we can find a common solution to what occurred.

zozomerf
04-28-2013, 09:52 PM
I'm not instictive anymore, name changed to Pesticide :P

ImTheJunk
04-29-2013, 02:30 AM
Good luck with your new guild!
:)