PDA

View Full Version : Irish Pride gone down the drain! ;(

Ujustgotnuked
04-27-2013, 02:41 AM
Quite a few people already know im irish, i havent spoken to any irish people IG, but that still isnt an excuse not to have the irish flag on the new vanity shields, i know theres a few thats not there, but who cares i want to see irish so where is it StS? Its just green white and amber in vertical columns on a shield, simplez....

Renegade
04-27-2013, 04:15 AM
I feel you man. I was disappointed as well when I saw there was no flag shield for Mexico.

dudetus
04-27-2013, 04:42 AM
Quite a few people already know im irish, i havent spoken to any irish people IG, but that still isnt an excuse not to have the irish flag on the new vanity shields, i know theres a few thats not there, but who cares i want to see irish so where is it StS? Its just green white and amber in vertical columns on a shield, simplez....

So, whole irish pride has gone down the drains as a game company doesn't make a vanity shield with irish flag into their game.

It must be hard.

Deathofan
04-27-2013, 04:52 AM
I feel you man. I was disappointed as well when I saw there was no flag shield for Mexico.
Italy's flag has the same colors just backwards and missing the hawk in the middle.

Ks_Leon
04-27-2013, 05:12 AM
same lol...they dont put malaysian,thailand and indonesian flags :O...i feel bad though already requested it to dev....:(

Sus
04-27-2013, 05:14 AM
So, whole irish pride has gone down the drains as a game company doesn't make a vanity shield with irish flag into their game.

It must be hard.

Lmao.

Prototypedwar
04-27-2013, 05:46 AM
neither is the swiss flag, oh noes there goes my pride.

Ujustgotnuked
04-27-2013, 06:37 AM

It must be hard.
About to fix to "my irish pride" thx for pointing it out...

Edit: Derp only devs and super moderators can do that..

angeldawn
04-27-2013, 08:22 AM
I understand ppl get upset when their nation isn't represented. But do u really think they can represent everyone? Make a flag for every country?

Im sure they have to pick and choose which ones to make so they don't have to make hundreds. I am also sure the ones they chose weren't picked randomly. I'm guessing they looked at the number downloaded per country or maybe even plat sales per country.

There is only so much they can do in a situation like this.

Chopper
04-27-2013, 08:26 AM
There's no question that there has got to be some basis for the flags chosen. I'm guessing it's number of people playing from those countries selected.

Not every country can be represented. That would be a little nuts.

TheSnowman
04-27-2013, 08:27 AM
I understand ppl get upset when their nation isn't represented. But do u really think they can represent everyone? Make a flag for every country?

Im sure they have to pick and choose which ones to make so they don't have to make hundreds. I am also sure the ones they chose weren't picked randomly. I'm guessing they looked at the number downloaded per country or maybe even plat sales per country.

There is only so much they can do in a situation like this.

Yeah you're right, they've just the same as they did with the buttons.

Regarding the buttons, we couldn't do all 200 or so countries that have ever connected to the game server. We picked the top 14 countries and went with that. Our apologies in advance for anyone who's country was not represented.

Ujustgotnuked
04-27-2013, 11:33 AM
I highly doubt its that hard to put a flag on a circular shield??? They probably made these on their tea break from AL......

Dex
04-27-2013, 11:35 AM
I highly doubt its that hard to put a flag on a circular shield??? They probably made these on their tea break from AL......

Rofl!!

Zeus
04-27-2013, 12:17 PM

Top 14 countries. Accept it and move on. Irish people just don't like PL enough. :D

Whirlzap
04-27-2013, 01:54 PM
#Support

I'm Irish as well.

Ujustgotnuked
04-27-2013, 02:34 PM
#Support

I'm Irish as well.

Were from? Galway here! HUAN DA GALWAY :P

The Greediness
04-27-2013, 02:39 PM
Sob... My Dutch pride just went down the drain...
Oh wait, I never had any Dutch pride to begin with! :rolleyes:

Ujustgotnuked
04-27-2013, 02:43 PM
Sob... My Dutch pride just went down the drain...
Oh wait, I never had any Dutch pride to begin with! :rolleyes:

I think i say i think, this might be a troll o.o hey cheeky btw

Oldcoot
04-27-2013, 02:57 PM
The Irish side of my family left that country during the potato blight in 1845

KingFu
04-27-2013, 03:01 PM
Kazakhstan shield plox

Prototypedwar
04-27-2013, 03:21 PM
And a Vatican shield .. With a popehat on it preferably.