PDA

View Full Version : Arbiter plz....

Raghav
04-27-2013, 09:17 AM
Yo devs where's the next arbiter part ? Should we expect it from an upcoming patch or not ?share yo views why arbiter should be implemented...

ArtofWar
04-27-2013, 09:30 AM
cuz a achievement and a title is not enough..

Cahaun
04-27-2013, 10:20 AM
Give him time to work on these updates. One person can't do so much so soon

razerfingers
04-27-2013, 10:20 AM

thanks, pretty sure cinco is loco and making them prohh

Raghav
04-27-2013, 10:27 AM

As far as i know the full arbiter set is already designed(as shown by the npc) ?or devs are working on em bcoz of the complains that arms and legs dont go well with the remaining set?can any dev confirm it ?

Cahaun
04-27-2013, 12:37 PM

As far as i know the full arbiter set is already designed(as shown by the npc) ?or devs are working on em bcoz of the complains that arms and legs dont go well with the remaining set?can any dev confirm it ?
I'm pretty positive he is working on an improved version of the old design because this has happened before.
Before the Sloucho campaign came out, the devs released pictures of what the sets would like. The engineer set didn't look good in the eyes of the players, however, so the devs took a step back and presented an improved look to it which is the level 30 engineer set we have now.

razerfingers
04-27-2013, 12:53 PM
I'm pretty positive he is working on an improved version of the old design because this has happened before.
Before the Sloucho campaign came out, the devs released pictures of what the sets would like. The engineer set didn't look good in the eyes of the players, however, so the devs took a step back and presented an improved look to it which is the level 30 engineer set we have now.

Yep^ see they love sl

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Commanderkeen
04-27-2013, 01:28 PM

I do hope this is true.

Rittik
04-28-2013, 06:48 AM
Cinco!! Broshake!

-Rik[Rittik]

Conquered
04-28-2013, 11:15 PM
Ik that the next arbiter will be the Boots, But idk when.

Urqui
04-28-2013, 11:27 PM

Op & Com arms & legs were kinda uggo. Hope that gets an improvement. Just look at the vamp dude in Voleria base to see the com arbiter in blue.
The engineer pants and arms were perfect. :D
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0115/5832/products/GalaxyBlueLegs_4_1024x1024.jpg?4435

Raghav
04-29-2013, 04:43 AM
Op & Com arms & legs were kinda uggo. Hope that gets an improvement. Just look at the vamp dude in Voleria base to see the com arbiter in blue.
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0115/5832/products/GalaxyBlueLegs_4_1024x1024.jpg?4435

Wooooooot!

Cahaun
04-29-2013, 06:21 AM

I think the arms and legs on the engineers need a tweak done to them also to compliment the helmet and chest armor.

razerfingers
04-29-2013, 07:30 PM
It seems all classes the first two cap vanities were designed and came with new gear etc the back armor and legs and arms they showed looked rushed.. lol

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Snakespeare
04-29-2013, 07:44 PM
I thought the full set was already done. Not released but done. Remember when we asked why the last piece was so boring and they said if you could see the whole set you would love it, and something about the set having to equal a certain size. I took that to mean the entire set was done.

Battlegrinder
04-29-2013, 08:46 PM
I thought the full set was already done. Not released but done. Remember when we asked why the last piece was so boring and they said if you could see the whole set you would love it, and something about the set having to equal a certain size. I took that to mean the entire set was done.

The full set is done. They showed it off last cap (perhaps by mistake, perhaps not).
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?69697-Spoiler-Alert

Conquered
05-01-2013, 05:04 AM
The full set is done. They showed it off last cap (perhaps by mistake, perhaps not).
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?69697-Spoiler-Alert
Lawl, Nice thing you made a Screenshot of it. If the Operative Woman was a Male it would be completely Awesome.

KillaSkillz
05-01-2013, 06:31 AM
They have always released the arbiter set parts a couple weeks after the cap increase.

It used to work the same way with the custom armor too. It always came later.

Rittik
05-03-2013, 05:48 AM
They have always released the arbiter set parts a couple weeks after the cap increase.

It used to work the same way with the custom armor too. It always came later.

Hello this is SL and nope it has never been late for arbitters. :)

-Rik[Rittik]

Raghav
05-09-2013, 08:02 PM
Yo yo devs !!!yes or no?

Symbolic
05-11-2013, 03:55 AM
Yeah is there a arbiter piece ?

cjswogkstkdg
05-13-2013, 11:41 AM
no one knows because they're so secretive about everything.

iRusher
05-13-2013, 06:14 PM
Id just like to see it to see it lol.

Spyce
05-13-2013, 06:25 PM
Id just like to see it to see it lol.

Panda is back?

Kuero
05-13-2013, 06:40 PM
Let me correct that

Yo yo DEV!!!yes or no?

I would be interested why Cinco broke the pattern. The achievements for lvl cap used to be all 10 lvls (I.e. 10,20,30,40). Now it's lvl 51. Of cuz it sounds more legit to actually achieve only the lvl cap (so 36, 41, 46). But 1.) new players could never get all achievements that way. 2.) The pattern is broke now (lvl 30, lvl 40, lvl 51). Doesn't make sense to me

Or maybe he was just overtired. Possible that he also designed the lvl 36 cap raise of DL. They didn't even receive a new campaign. It was only an increase in the cap and a few new (recycled) items