PDA

View Full Version : best build lev 31 rogue is???

elitewarrio
04-27-2013, 09:59 AM
After mythics arcane ecc.... best weapon armor helm? Mountain teeth of brutality best weapon atm?

spuddragg
04-29-2013, 09:35 AM
As for the weapons... http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?94891-Best-lvl-31-weapon
Best gear... http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?94997-Sealord-vs-Champion-armor

Both those topics should answer your questions. Since I'm not 31 yet I don't personally know what the best gear is but these should help you figure it out.

ryantat
08-14-2013, 05:32 AM
Everyone needs more and more damage, that's why they come to dex stat for primary. Mine is the same -> max dex and don't worry about it, it enough already!!!
I haven't reached to lev 31 but my plan after respec like:

Active: SP + Airm + Razor + Veil (just upgrade something you need which it's worth, save some points for passive. I'm using Nox but i used it rarely, even with boss fight because its damage is not clear, SP is more funny with combos and running)
Passive: Armor(5), Critical(5), Dex(5), Str(rest) or even put 5 points to running speed still be ok

Gears: find legendaries which add: Str + Int + critical + high armor -> don't care about damage. it's enough and the importance is WEAPON. Someone hits 500, you hit 350, 400 even 450, very ok, no problem! you will always critical and you can tank, no one want to be killed and lost potions a lots

Try it, i will do this :) cheers!

Alrisaia
08-14-2013, 09:33 AM
After mythics arcane ecc.... best weapon armor helm? Mountain teeth of brutality best weapon atm?

I prefer Noble of Will and Mountain Teeth of Brutality

Champion's of will if you cannot afford Noble.

Dex / Int version of armors

Your job is to deal damage - a lot of it. Use POTS for survivability or Malison with his dodge buff if you're having a hard time staying alive during a crowd.

bramer
08-14-2013, 10:15 AM
I like mountain's teeth of tactics better, less damage but more crit, mana, health etc.
Also, less expensive.

This is bramer - signing out