PDA

View Full Version : Entangling Trap

Drearivev
04-27-2013, 10:51 AM
So, I've seen many "what is a good build for PvE?" threads, and I've seen many people say Trap is good to use. So what does Trap do in PvE? Imo, it seems pretty useless to me. It seems better in PvP because it can slow the opponent down. But in PvE, it seems that it does nothing. What is it supposed to do and how is it good in PvE?

Alrisaia
04-27-2013, 07:39 PM
Trap is good once it can cast a net and bring mobs all together in one nice tight little ball so your aoe autoattack his them, along with your razor shield and a mages aoe spells hit them all. It's mOre about crowd control in pve than anything. But I wouldn't run without it.

Slashiroth
04-27-2013, 07:46 PM
As a trap rogue I love it, but it isn't for the average rogue because it does take practice to utilize it to its full extent. If your considering going the trap route be preprared to fork over 4 skill points any less and trap won't be doing what it should. All upgrades except combustion tank. Pair that up with NOx bolt and I've got some dead mobs and boss.

zliverpoolzz
06-04-2014, 05:13 AM
for pve use trap then combine with noxt .. perfectly u have ethyl or crawly .. dont make direct enemy contact .. we are rogue not tank .. play with strategy n show that we are smart fighter .. for the end use shadow storm

Tendirin
06-05-2014, 10:42 AM
Op builds >_>