PDA

View Full Version : Rashiel - and I´m new

Rashiel
04-27-2013, 11:38 AM
Hej guys,

my IGN is Rashiel and I like to play ranged based characters..
As it seems, the Archer/Enchant are not the best choose for a beginner in PL..
Maybe have any ideas what character is a good alternative in PVE/PVP and good to play for a beginner, without any paid money???

I´m not new to MMORPGS ;)

JaytB
04-27-2013, 11:44 AM
Personally, for PvE, I would pick a mage. It's arguably the cheapest class to lvl and wanted in every party. Mages deal, by far, the largest amount of AoE dmg making them the perfect class to solo levels quick too.

In the end it's all personal taste though.

Rashiel
04-27-2013, 11:47 AM
Hej,

yes - i thought so..
But maybe it´s a problem with low health or?
My idea is it, first to lvl each class on level 10 to see how good they maybe could be..
Warrior(I don´t really like to tank)
Paladin(seems great, but only assist-class?)
Roque(uhm, may high dmg but easy killable?)
Archer(...?)
Enchantress(...?)

:)

ThePvpTwink
04-27-2013, 11:54 AM
If u like playing with range, the archer is a good starter class. It's got powerful ranged skills and 500 base health (100 more than a Mage). The only backdraw is that it's mana costly when u r starting.

A Mage is also good with range and healing and aoe damage, but it has lower survivability.

A dex warrior is also really good with rage as an early and very powerful skill. It has high armor/health for best survivability and using a bow will give u range.

Rashiel
04-27-2013, 12:01 PM
So Pala or Roque is not really high recommended?
I played the Archer to lvl 16 - got little problems with dmg on enemies, if I´m alone?

ThePvpTwink
04-27-2013, 01:38 PM
So Pala or Roque is not really high recommended?
I played the Archer to lvl 16 - got little problems with dmg on enemies, if I´m alone?

those classes are also good it's just what you would prefer. If ur in balefort castle or dark forest and need more damage, you should try maybe a better weapon? There is an item market (cs) in balefort town.

Have u tried Joining a group to cooperatively clear levels? This would be easier and faster. Go to world map>join game>then select game you want to join. It shows map level,population(number of players in the game up to 5), and highest level player in the game,and how much progress through the level has been cleared.

Rashiel
04-27-2013, 01:53 PM
Oh uhm okay - that´s could be a reason..
Maybe have a really good tips for Archer?
Especially for Skills/Stats?

ThePvpTwink
04-27-2013, 02:15 PM
Oh uhm okay - that´s could be a reason..
Maybe have a really good tips for Archer?
Especially for Skills/Stats?

Pure dex archer with forgotten bow is a good attribute build.
Shattering scream and blast shot is a good combo for skills.
Kiting (attacking out of enemy range) is a good fighting technique.

Rashiel
04-27-2013, 04:00 PM
Okay..
The Shouts are really that good :O?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk 2

ThePvpTwink
04-27-2013, 04:30 PM
Okay..
The Shouts are really that good :O?

Shattering scream and blast shot causes aoe combo damage that deals "combo damage" on top of the skills is why.
U can add me ig if u want. I've got a pure dex archer Avianftw

razerfingers
04-27-2013, 04:34 PM
hello there :)

Rashiel
04-27-2013, 04:35 PM
Sure i will..
More friends - much better :-)

ArsenalReal
04-27-2013, 06:07 PM
hey if u need any gold i will be glad 2 share some with a new player that is all ready 2 go :D

ArsenalReal
04-27-2013, 06:07 PM
ign: Arsenalreal

Redlightning
04-27-2013, 09:52 PM
Id say the archer is best for PvP and the mage is best for Pve.. Depends on what setup you like.. I have all characters BTW

ThePvpTwink
04-27-2013, 11:11 PM
Id say the archer is best for PvP and the mage is best for Pve.. Depends on what setup you like.. I have all characters BTW

Depends on what level range though. Low level best is bear, mid is Mage ,endgame is archer.

Rashiel
04-28-2013, 06:17 AM
Okay..
Will add all of yohw;-)

DocDoBig
04-28-2013, 10:22 AM
I see you're German (Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Taptalk 2),
*hust* ich meine hi! :)

Rashiel
04-28-2013, 10:25 AM
Das ist sicher richtig :)

Finde leider kaum/keine deutschen Spieler - und falls ich dich adden dürfte, würde ich das gerne machen :P