PDA

View Full Version : Anybody home?

MightyMicah
04-27-2013, 02:50 PM
Dark Legends is a wasteland! What happened??? :(

The reason I made this thread is because I wanna know who is still active! Are there any guilds who still actively go out farming stuff together? If so, may I join?

Add me in game!-MightyMicah

Rekful
04-27-2013, 06:56 PM
I agree with you. Seems like none of my friends are ever on. Pvp matches are hard to get going because nobody ever plays. Theres a reason why that is.
The devs are extremely lazy. Over a year now and there has been no new content. The level cap was raised and they used the same gear, just increased the level of that particular item. Example obsidian crystal. The one year anniversary vanity was okay...but nothing has changed! There is nothing to be excited about for us dedicated players so why play?? I dont get it to be honest. Where is the new weapons and gems and vanities!!! And I mean NEW! Not the same with increased stats.....get it together spacetime!

Rek

hellangelsdf
04-27-2013, 10:16 PM
i totally agree with you guys. admins and dev teams are soo lazy.. spacetime studios is paying attention to kids games like AL , SL . why they don't give new maps , new updates , new items to DL.. if they earn money from DL they must fix the bugs of DL , give new maps , give new items !!!!

Spyce
04-28-2013, 08:38 AM
No sir.
Dark Legends is dead.

DocDoBig
04-28-2013, 11:08 AM
i totally agree with you guys. admins and dev teams are soo lazy.. spacetime studios is paying attention to kids games like AL , SL . why they don't give new maps , new updates , new items to DL.. if they earn money from DL they must fix the bugs of DL , give new maps , give new items !!!!

No need to call STS lazy or SL or AL a kids game,
AL is their greatest hit, that Game got incredible 7 Mio. players in less than 6 Months,
PL needed over 3 years to reach that amount.
With other words, AL is and will be STS' priority.
SL didn't get as much attention as DL did,
if you would read the forums more often you would know that one single Dev (Loco Cinco)
created the new lv. 51 Cap and that in his free time and didn't get paid for it, just because he loves SL.
If you continue treat the Devs like that, you will not get new content updates anytime soon, just be patient.

MightyMicah
04-28-2013, 07:12 PM
No sir.
Dark Legends is dead.

That's what they get for trying to make a "mature" game for an audience of predominately twelve year olds. Lol

Totallymad
04-28-2013, 09:36 PM
AL is their greatest hit, that Game got incredible 7 Mio. players in less than 6 Months,
if you would read the forums more often you would know that one single Dev (Loco Cinco)
created the new lv. 51 Cap and that in his free time and didn't get paid for it, just because he loves SL.
If you continue treat the Devs like that, you will not get new content updates anytime soon, just be patient.

Next will be teddybear legends maybe? As u say Sl has lvl 51, pl has lvl 61, al already has lvl 31 (well its priority its ok) but dl has only 36))) for a year pass. I dont have anything about devs and im not gonna tell that they are lazy or smthing like this, im just making boss archievments making money and waiting for a next year update maybe. Only one thing i can tell spacetime loosing really adult ppl ignoring DL community. Middle age in Al 15 y.o. Middle age in Dl 23 y.o. Its pretty sad that great game for adult people is dying =(

Theholyangel
04-29-2013, 02:40 PM
Here is what happened:

First: All the major pvpers, or a majority to correct myself, grew weary of the PVP due to a unimaginably long time on the 31 cap and a majority quit.

Second: After the majority of major PVPers left, the "noobs" that often stay on the street gossiping, harassing you, and such began to take over and grow.

Third: After a long time of putting up with this, the major players either quit STS games all together or transfered to another game, majority to AL, and now currently reside there.

Snakespeare
04-29-2013, 02:46 PM
No way, you obviously haven't seen the crowds in the subway. They are mostly doing adult things. Do not disturb!

Theholyangel
04-29-2013, 02:48 PM
No way, you obviously haven't seen the crowds in the subway. They are mostly doing adult things. Do not disturb!

hehe, hide snake, before those upstarts take over that area too @-@...

doomdoomdoom
04-29-2013, 03:56 PM
<snip> Only one thing i can tell spacetime loosing really adult ppl ignoring DL community. Middle age in Al 15 y.o. Middle age in Dl 23 y.o. Its pretty sad that great game for adult people is dying =(

Where did you get those mean ages? I agree that the mean age on DL is probably higher than AL. Just wondering if that was info STS shared somewhere. Cuz it seems like an older player might have more money to spend on plat....so wondering if the average DL player buys more plat than an AL player.

MightyMicah
04-29-2013, 09:11 PM
Where did you get those mean ages? I agree that the mean age on DL is probably higher than AL. Just wondering if that was info STS shared somewhere. Cuz it seems like an older player might have more money to spend on plat....so wondering if the average DL player buys more plat than an AL player.

I'm wondering where he got that as well. From what I witnessed, the average DL player wasn't a day over 13 years old.

Randomguy
04-29-2013, 09:15 PM
what's PL for

Totallymad
04-29-2013, 09:23 PM
I'm wondering where he got that as well. From what I witnessed, the average DL player wasn't a day over 13 years old.

i took it from my friend list. I never saw 13 y.o. In dl. But i saw lots of 13-15 y.o. In AL. Bloody games are not for kids :D

hellangelsdf
04-29-2013, 09:33 PM

ok ok i'l listen to u and be patient

hellangelsdf
04-29-2013, 09:33 PM
Next will be teddybear legends maybe? As u say Sl has lvl 51, pl has lvl 61, al already has lvl 31 (well its priority its ok) but dl has only 36))) for a year pass. I dont have anything about devs and im not gonna tell that they are lazy or smthing like this, im just making boss archievments making money and waiting for a next year update maybe. Only one thing i can tell spacetime loosing really adult ppl ignoring DL community. Middle age in Al 15 y.o. Middle age in Dl 23 y.o. Its pretty sad that great game for adult people is dying =(

LOL teddy bear legends .. :D..

Totallymad
04-30-2013, 03:38 AM
LOL teddy bear legends .. :D..

plush sticks, lollipops and pink shiny pony as a pet! Wooowhhooo! let me let me pvp! :D

Totallymad
04-30-2013, 03:47 AM
Chooo chooo Pony Legends are coming for you...

Ride anyone, anywhere, anytime

Minesweeper
04-30-2013, 09:54 AM
Wow this thread went off track lolz

doomdoomdoom
04-30-2013, 11:14 AM
i took it from my friend list. I never saw 13 y.o. In dl. But i saw lots of 13-15 y.o. In AL. Bloody games is not for kids :D

Ok, thanks! If I went by my friend list, the average player in DL is probably late 20s. If I included all the random people I see in the street or club, the average is probably under 20.

MightyMicah
05-01-2013, 08:33 AM
i took it from my friend list. I never saw 13 y.o. In dl. But i saw lots of 13-15 y.o. In AL. Bloody games is not for kids :D

Your grammar indictates otherwise, bud. ;)

Totallymad
05-02-2013, 01:13 AM
Your grammar indictates otherwise, bud. ;)

Not all ppl who live in this world are americans bro ;) and yes u right there must be are instead is ,ty :D

DocDoBig
05-02-2013, 02:45 AM
Not all people who live on this world are Americans bro,
and yes, you are right, there must be changes (?).

Zdarova, I'm a non English native as well,
But I had to correct you.

hellangelsdf
05-02-2013, 04:49 AM
Chooo chooo Pony Legends are coming for you...

Ride anyone, anywhere, anytime

HAHAHAHHAA.. pony legends.. lmao dude.. merry go round :v

Totallymad
05-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Zdarova, I'm a non English native as well,
But I had to correct you.

Zdarova, molodec, spasibo. :) Next time i wont miss commas and dots if its such important for you mister. ;) Have fun!

Unknowndude
05-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Are u guess now talking about grammar corrections now? Lol. But seriously, DL should come up with a whole lot of new contents. STS can't only prioritized only on AL because each day i saw newbies joining in and begging for vanities and golds. Lol. Hope they do something about it.. Sigh

BOSSsoRAW
05-06-2013, 06:57 PM
Why is it that every decent mmo I find turns out dead X.X

mafiainc42
05-14-2013, 08:56 AM
ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZ