PDA

View Full Version : Daily

Xbuddyjosh
04-27-2013, 05:06 PM
Is it still possible to get plats from ur daily reward?

Zeus
04-27-2013, 06:47 PM
No, it is not.

They took it out because people started abusing the system and creating 100s of characters to actually earn platinum from STS.

I wish they brought it back. The extra platinum here or there helped pay for a few combo elixirs when they were needed.

lakersrockftw
04-27-2013, 07:00 PM
They took it out because they were losing money every five days people were making 200 plat. Then they nerfed it

Mage till the end
04-27-2013, 09:13 PM
:) good times. Lets just say I got a bit of plat ;)

Xbuddyjosh
04-27-2013, 09:48 PM
Lol

Sryyoulose
04-27-2013, 09:53 PM
They should make it where you can get up to 10 plat (Rare like 3x) and 5 plat rare like 1.5x

Noi`ya
04-27-2013, 10:14 PM
I get the push notification for it being ready 20 mins before it is everyday :(

Noodleleg
04-27-2013, 10:35 PM
No, it is not.

They took it out because people started abusing the system and creating 100s of characters to actually earn platinum from STS.

I wish they brought it back. The extra platinum here or there helped pay for a few combo elixirs when they were needed.

"Earn"

The Sadness
04-27-2013, 11:50 PM
Poor STS. I think they dug their own grave with dailies. Now they must frequently create new limited-time-only vanity items to make money. Unfortunately, I don't want a country shield.

And, you can earn plat by downloading apps. It's a bit hit or miss on whether it pays out, but it can be done more frequently than once a week. It also helps support STS.

Bottom line, if STS doesn't make money - there won't be updates or a 'free' game to play.

Cavoc
04-28-2013, 12:38 AM
Poor STS. I think they dug their own grave with dailies. Now they must frequently create new limited-time-only vanity items to make money. Unfortunately, I don't want a country shield.

And, you can earn plat by downloading apps. It's a bit hit or miss on whether it pays out, but it can be done more frequently than once a week. It also helps support STS.

Bottom line, if STS doesn't make money - there won't be updates or a 'free' game to play.

The majority of their income has always come from elixirs. Once they make a new cap they'll be making plenty of money.

Wendellism
04-28-2013, 01:01 AM
Oh well, at least I have earned about more than 1k platinum free before the Daily Blessing Nerf. xD

The Sadness
04-28-2013, 07:02 AM
The majority of their income has always come from elixirs. Once they make a new cap they'll be making plenty of money.
You're right. But I would venture to guess that those that do purchase plat, do so immediately upon release of new content and hit level cap. I imagine there's a very rapid decline in plat purchase even a month after content release. Even more so now that players can earn free elixirs.

Redlightning
04-28-2013, 07:14 AM
Sorry to say but you don't receive plat , But you do receive elixers and vanity , ;) and if you're in need of plat, you can go to the plat store and click "Earn Free Plat" which is the most legit way to get free plat or, of coarse, help the game out by purchasing plat!

Xbuddyjosh
04-28-2013, 07:52 AM
This method only works half the time; otherwise I would be l76 from elixir purchases