PDA

View Full Version : Lol really?

Nikkiii
04-27-2013, 07:16 PM
Now , i got the experience of wasting so much gold and platinums on locked crates.
I didnt get any good stuff. I mean just one egg or any mythic stuff? Seriously, im pissed.
I used all my plats. Is there any possibilities that you will raise the rate of getting good stuffs?

Ebezaanec
04-27-2013, 07:23 PM
If they raise the loot percentage then more players will complain that the prices are dropping too fast. Everyone already complained locked crates had such a low chance to give good stuff, so sts put a pink in every one of them. Now the prices are way too low because they're everywhere.

Sts has no obligation to give good equipment to you for buying platinum. They didn't force you to enter credit card info or use cash to obtain colorful pixels. You chose to spend money and you need to accept your decision.

Plus, if the equipment was more obtainable, then they wouldn't really be as arcane or mythic as they should be.

Jcyee
04-27-2013, 07:55 PM
I thought people already knew that mythics and arcanes were rare?

I feel like players are getting too caught up in this game. Yes, it's a great game but it can be easily played without spending any plat on in game enhancements. I have done exactly that and am getting along just fine.

Opening crates is basically gambling and should be approached cautiously.

Delphina
04-27-2013, 08:08 PM
Thread closed.

Negative feedback can be very useful, provided that it is presented in a civil, factual manner. Tell us what you don't like and why and how you feel it could be improved. Posts that are insulting and rude may be deleted, no matter how valid the ideas behind them may be.