PDA

View Full Version : Best place to farm golds?

kixkaxx
04-27-2013, 09:29 PM
Well suppose i do not have a powerful group to go with for elite maps..then where is the best place to raise golds fast?..and if the answer is still elite maps then which one is the best?

xcainnblecterx
04-27-2013, 10:11 PM
I been doing it a hard way and don't think you want to waste time doing it so I'd say run reg nordr runs. Seen just copper war chests for 4-5k

Greencrow
04-28-2013, 01:22 AM
jurn woods and oltgar elites

Valsacar
04-28-2013, 05:42 AM
Elite mount is pretty easy, with some decent gear and tactics it can be done solo, so it's doable with a mediocre group.

kixkaxx
04-28-2013, 06:50 AM
Elite mount is pretty easy, with some decent gear and tactics it can be done solo, so it's doable with a mediocre group.
elite mount?

Valsacar
04-28-2013, 08:57 AM
second map in nord.

Limsi
04-28-2013, 08:59 AM
Fastest for me is at Crystal Caverns, 7min with a good groupie

kixkaxx
04-28-2013, 09:09 AM
Fastest for me is at Crystal Caverns, 7min with a good groupie

yeah but first need money to buy gears to be a member of a good group..its like preferential attachment model, good ppl become better

Valsacar
04-28-2013, 09:14 AM
yeah but first need money to buy gears to be a member of a good group..its like preferential attachment model, good ppl become better

No you don't. I did some elite runs today with a guy that didn't have good gear. He seemed like a nice guy, was a value to the party. I gave him some of my extra stuff, not the top gear, but far better than the stuff he was using. He was doing fine without the stuff I gave him, but I'm sure his runs are better now.

NotYoCookiez
04-28-2013, 08:48 PM
No you don't. I did some elite runs today with a guy that didn't have good gear. He seemed like a nice guy, was a value to the party. I gave him some of my extra stuff, not the top gear, but far better than the stuff he was using. He was doing fine without the stuff I gave him, but I'm sure his runs are better now.

You are so nice :)

kixkaxx
04-28-2013, 10:02 PM
wish i can run with you:)