PDA

View Full Version : PvP Awkwardness

HxC
04-27-2013, 10:20 PM
So today I was pvping, doin mah whole ninja gimmick then i happen to run into a lobby. There were 8 leaderboard players in the lobby me and another no name. Why does this keep happening? Lemme list the lobby.
Players:
Melissamls
Boss
Pedgon
Cookietimee
Ryuzawa
Itoshi
Eggbreaker
Darkko
And Me :(

Makin it hard fo a ninja out here.

Nikkiii
04-28-2013, 12:05 AM
Lol, that would a rough fight.

Cero
04-28-2013, 03:56 AM
lol i bet theyre just flagging and chatting all 8prolly friends/know each other.

HxC
04-28-2013, 12:01 PM
Not chatting only killing. Eventually 2 left and the ones that rejoined were silviasaint and leoakre. I only had like 23 kills when melissa had like 50

bruteforce
05-02-2013, 12:41 PM
They need to cut it out. Yep flagging and you are spoiling the party. Lol. Happen to me too. STS may have to look it this type of play. Commoners

Boss
Pedgon
Ryuzawa

Great players but they need to cut it out.

Lalarie
05-02-2013, 12:58 PM
They need to cut it out. Yep flagging and you are spoiling the party. Lol. Happen to me too. STS may have to look it this type of play. Commoners

Boss
Pedgon
Cookietimee
Ryuzawa

Great players but they need to cut it out.

How do you know. Maybe they are really just playing each as friends or chattin And Please do not Necro Old Threads

bruteforce
05-02-2013, 02:22 PM
What do you mean by Necro Old treads? It says Started by HxC, 04-27-2013 09:20 PM. I have seen this many times. I have watched it. Maybe...... LOL.....Please... Also, I can see you are not looking at this objectively... Quick to support "playing each other as friend....." Why not also make a comment to also support that the other view might be true. I wonder why?

Let the thread die and let's not get into it.