PDA

View Full Version : Nordr Guardian Bundle

latino
04-28-2013, 05:33 AM
Is it worthed to buy the Nordr Guardian Bundle for 70 plat? Whats the items stats exactly?

Cero
04-28-2013, 05:46 AM
i beleive many warriors are using that bundle but for sorc class not worth it.

Lalarie
04-28-2013, 06:13 AM

What about rogue?

Cero
04-28-2013, 06:16 AM

What about rogue?

idk you tell us, your main is a rogue. i only play war and sorc.

Lalarie
04-28-2013, 06:26 AM
idk you tell us, your main is a rogue. i only play war and sorc.

I'd say it is worth now that I compare, but noble still adds all my stats alittle, except health

X29798
04-28-2013, 06:44 AM
Is it worthed to buy the Nordr Guardian Bundle for 70 plat? Whats the items stats exactly?

Items are rather low on stats, best to buy gear when you are rich. It is worth buying when capped at 30 or 31 to get you started with elite farming or fast leveling at 30.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

latino
04-28-2013, 10:42 AM
I got almost the all best items back to kraken patch, n i noticed that avarage lvl 30 pinks n not better than mine already, so i wander if that set might b worth.

The Best would b if some1 that already bought it could post some screenshot or just write down

Clinton tan
04-29-2013, 11:53 PM
I also want to know more about this bundle,the item is fix?or the item Is random?

chintan
04-30-2013, 04:15 PM
Im wondering myself if the bundle is any food for a 31 rogue aswell

Samhayne
04-30-2013, 04:38 PM
The items you receive with the Bundles are set, there is no randomization.

As for if those items are good for you, it would depend on what you are comparing to and what you think "good" is. We'd like to think that they are pretty good.

Besides having good items, the 70 Platinum bundle is a great value for the extra inventory and auction slots, that are a great deal!

razerfingers
04-30-2013, 04:45 PM

As for if those items are good for you, it would depend on what you are comparing to and what you think "good" is. We'd like to think that they are pretty good.

Besides having good items, the 70 Platinum bundle is a great value for the extra inventory and auction slots, that are a great deal!

I think it would be more benedicial to cut gold to like 10-15k and add a few stash slots to the bundle and probably make it 75 plat. Id be up dgor it cause buying more stash slots looks scary i like bundling :)

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Teoijio
04-30-2013, 05:52 PM

I purchased it because I didn't want to upgrade till I reached lvl 30. So this set replaced my lvl 26 warrior gear. It moderately increased all my stats and looks cool. Also I needed the auction slots and the 25k was nice. All in all it was a great deal for my situation. The hammer looks particularly cool.