PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Order

Puntus
04-28-2013, 06:13 AM

ARCANE ORDER its a guild created by Erill, Haizea, Juaki, Kalimiiish and Lordnesh.

Our idea of this guild its be a helping guild, a familiar guild, friendly guild and the best guild.

If u looking for a guild with our values join with us!

All of us have level 31 , and have more than 11k AP.

We re an experienced players.

Rules:

-Only join players with level 30 minium
-be loyal with the rules and officers
-dont scam and insult our members or other players
-Help in pvp and elite if u can
-At the moment any rule in pvp
-At the moment put our guild name in your title

*we put more rules in the future when the guild growing up

-We help u in pvp and Elite maps and normal maps, teach other things about the game, and an active guild chat to meet members and talking about game and other things.

I HOPE U WANNA JOIN TO OUR GUILD!
All members re equal! Not distintions in our guild!

WELCOME!!

Lalarie
04-28-2013, 06:14 AM
GL with your guild

Puntus
06-09-2013, 09:57 AM
Coming soon: Logo of the Guild and our guild history! More and more with ur comments!
U re welcome to join with us!

Groanicek
06-25-2013, 09:38 AM
Nice erill wish u the best :encouragement:

Puntus
06-26-2013, 07:51 AM
Nice erill wish u the best :encouragement:

Thank you so much Groan! :)

Puntus
06-26-2013, 04:09 PM
This its the new guild logo! Join with us!

hakoom7
06-26-2013, 09:49 PM
Hi dear arcane order members, i wish you all the best with growing your guild and, hope you know we farmers at farmer inc guild give u our support and love to be your allince.

Puntus
06-27-2013, 03:58 AM
Hi dear arcane order members, i wish you all the best with growing your guild and, hope you know we farmers at farmer inc guild give u our support and love to be your allince.

thanks hako! I wish all the best too u , I accept ur cooperation in game , like do runs in elite or others maps , but alliance its hard to complain for two guilds, because always one member can kill another member from other guild , and dismiss ouralliance, I dont believe in alliance , we cant control all members , and I think the game its more fair without alliance. Anyway, Thanks for ur offer.

juaki
07-02-2013, 09:17 AM
Hi I'm proud of founding in this guild with my best friends Erill, Haizea, Juaki, Kalimiiish and Lordnesh.

My friend list is about 460 players, all of them are active, and I have a good relationship with most of them and I have helped them all I could. This is the time you, friends, will join our Guild.

This guild is different, new, with the aim to all our guildies could be as comfortable as they want.

Few rules, few vices, open mind and of course respect and equality.

All of you are wellcome! Join us!

I want to mention Ellada that helped me a lot in this game, taught me to be humble and generous. To help in any way possible, even members of other guilds. There was a before and an after, when we met, I did not know what was a Guild, and I had level 20! LOL!

Wherever you are I send my best wishes!