PDA

View Full Version : STS Please increase Plat Sale Deadline

Hook
04-28-2013, 12:08 PM
Increase Plat Sale until tomorrow STS! Pleaseeee:D For those that get income tax checks monday.. lol.

By customer demand, sign below if you want it increased by One Day.

NotYoCookiez
04-28-2013, 12:22 PM
Lol sts never updates sales on Sundays or rarly because they don't work on weekends. They always say it ends Sunday for everything but actually it ends Monday-Tuesday.

Spyce
04-28-2013, 12:49 PM
Great Idea!
-Comparing

cookiez
04-28-2013, 01:27 PM
lol...

Jcyee
04-28-2013, 04:05 PM
Lol sts never updates sales on Sundays or rarly because they don't work on weekends. They always say it ends Sunday for everything but actually it ends Monday-Tuesday.

Yep. They usually update the game late morning to early afternoon so better hope you get that check early Monday.

ArtofWar
04-28-2013, 04:21 PM
be happy that we even got a plat sale :p

Zeus
04-28-2013, 04:24 PM
Charge it on the credit card & then wait for your income tax check to come in on Monday?

The Happiness
04-28-2013, 04:32 PM
be happy that we even got a plat sale :p

I am happy! Very happy! My bank balance? Not so happy!

Zeus
04-28-2013, 05:16 PM
I am happy! Very happy! My bank balance? Not so happy!

What about TheSadness's bank balance?

For me, it's my balance that isn't happy either. I'm buying for two, so it's basically like full price, bahaha.

The Sadness
04-28-2013, 05:24 PM
What about TheSadness's bank balance?

For me, it's my balance that isn't happy either. I'm buying for two, so it's basically like full price, bahaha.
The Happiness and I had this discussion. We came to the conclusion that I have issues. Didn't need the plat, but bought because it was on sale. "Honey, you wouldn't believe how much money I saved by buying these new shoes. They were on sale and I just couldn't pass up this deal."

Replace "these new shoes" with "plat". What is wrong with me? That's rhetorical, but I'm guessing at least one person will answer.

And good luck Occult!

The Happiness
04-29-2013, 06:24 AM
The Happiness and I had this discussion. We came to the conclusion that I have issues. Didn't need the plat, but bought because it was on sale. "Honey, you wouldn't believe how much money I saved by buying these new shoes. They were on sale and I just couldn't pass up this deal."

Replace "these new shoes" with "plat". What is wrong with me? That's rhetorical, but I'm guessing at least one person will answer.

And good luck Occult!

Aww! You know what I liked most about this post? You didn't mention that I had bigger issues! Lol! Guess who had double The Sadness 's platinum ...and still bought some because it was on sale?

Zeus
04-29-2013, 08:26 AM
Aww! You know what I liked most about this post? You didn't mention that I had bigger issues! Lol! Guess who had double The Sadness 's platinum ...and still bought some because it was on sale?

Tbh, I buy it because having lots of platinum and seeing it just makes me happier and somehow makes my playing experience better. Well, that's what I tell myself to justify the purchase, LOL! ;)

tHelonestud
04-29-2013, 08:33 AM
Tbh, I buy it because having lots of platinum and seeing it just makes me happier and somehow makes my playing experience better. Well, that's what I tell myself to justify the purchase, LOL! ;)
Exactly, and you're going to use it eventually

Zeus
04-29-2013, 08:56 AM
Exactly, and you're going to use it eventually

Eventually... ;)

tHelonestud
04-29-2013, 09:38 AM
Eventually... ;)
I'm sure by 81 cap next year they will have a 500 plat 10X elixir

razerfingers
04-29-2013, 10:13 AM

I have to admit i had more fun playing with plat when i buy 800 for first 2x xp weekend after a new cap release lol. Its gone by the next day lmao

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

The Happiness
04-29-2013, 11:07 AM
I think I've done pretty well all things considered. Last plat sale I bought 2x2000 plat and I had over 2000 remaining at this sale so just bought an extra 2000 top up....hopefully for next cap although.....I have been resisting the OCD helm for like forever and The Sadness keeps taunting me on his various toons with OCDs! Not sure I can resisit temptation much longer. And this platinum will only burn a hole in my pocket....

Caiahar
04-29-2013, 11:15 AM
I think I've done pretty well all things considered. Last plat sale I bought 2x2000 plat and I had over 2000 remaining at this sale so just bought an extra 2000 top up....hopefully for next cap although.....I have been resisting the OCD helm for like forever and The Sadness keeps taunting me on his various toons with OCDs! Not sure I can resisit temptation much longer. And this platinum will only burn a hole in my pocket....
Dont get it XP. Not worth it, and ignord saddy, even if he starts to say,
"OMG Haaaaaaaaalp!"
;) dont get it, not worth it.

TheDaftness
04-29-2013, 11:16 AM
For the love of all that is sane, don't do it!! Besides, it doesn't suit u... hearts and horns are far superior, esp in tandem.

As for me, as long as they don't make a lemon/lime OCD, i'm safe... :P

As for plat buying, just filled up a week ago, and bank account was empty before the weekend (or else I prob woulda bought moat!)... talk about sadness!! Unless the plat sale is extended all the way till the first......?!

The Sadness
04-29-2013, 06:25 PM
She will buy OCD. I'm rarely wrong, ask The Happiness.

And omg haaaaalp, I hope this bird levels to 71. Our pvp matches will be legen.... wait for it, and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half on this word is... dary. Legendary!!
http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/taara01/IMG_20130429_134355_zps2e7ab4d4.jpg

No clue who this is. :/

Caiahar
04-29-2013, 06:29 PM

And omg haaaaalp, I hope this bird levels to 71. Our pvp matches will be legen.... wait for it, and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half on this word is... dary. Legendary!!
http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/taara01/IMG_20130429_134355_zps2e7ab4d4.jpg

OMG you should change your forum name to OMG. Since you no longer play on thesadness and play only on OMG pvp alts. And you even changed your sig, change you avatar to the face that looks like
"Woah!"

The Happiness
04-30-2013, 02:02 AM

Definitely not one of your toons! His stats are way more impressive! ;p

Mage till the end
04-30-2013, 06:44 PM
4000 palt for new expansion 0.0 last time I got the job done with 800 :)

The Happiness
05-01-2013, 01:19 AM
4000 palt for new expansion 0.0 last time I got the job done with 800 :)

More than one end game toon..

The Sadness
05-01-2013, 05:10 AM
Definitely not one of your toons! His stats are way more impressive! ;p
Nice burn! This actually took me by surprise.

By the way, how's your new business going? See my sig below. Don't wait, act now! All sales final. No returns or exchanges. :D

The Happiness
05-01-2013, 06:06 AM
Nice burn! This actually took me by surprise.

By the way, how's your new business going? See my sig below. Don't wait, act now! All sales final. No returns or exchanges. :D

Harsh!

Zeus
05-01-2013, 08:51 AM
Harsh!

So...how much is the pricing these days?

Caiahar
05-01-2013, 09:22 AM
Harsh!

So...how much is the pricing these days?

Im in charge! Each happiness costs 500 plat! Bargain of a lifetime!
Jk, happy told me that she didNT want saddy to put her in a buisness called Happiness endings.

Zeus
05-01-2013, 09:26 AM
Jk, happy told me that she didNT want saddy to put her in a buisness called Happiness endings.

You're underselling her. I bid 1,000 plat + the name whobooty which may be good for...other businesses. ;)

Caiahar
05-01-2013, 09:26 AM

You're underselling her. I bid 1,000 plat + the name whobooty which may be good for...other businesses. ;)

Happy doesn't want this buisness tho!

The Happiness
05-01-2013, 09:42 AM

Lol! I'll get back to you on the name ;p

1000 plat is not an unreasonable offer. You'll have to talk to my "agent" which I can confirm is not Shadowstar. I am pretty sure he doesn't realise exactly what he's selling either :)

Zeus
05-01-2013, 10:15 AM
Lol! I'll get back to you on the name ;p

1000 plat is not an unreasonable offer. You'll have to talk to my "agent" which I can confirm is not Shadowstar. I am pretty sure he doesn't realise exactly what he's selling either :)

Heck, I'll be getting a deal for 1k plat! ;)

The Happiness
05-01-2013, 10:19 AM
Heck, I'll be getting a deal for 1k plat! ;)

Haha! Yeah lol! Maybe I'll have to speak with my "agent" who, incidentally, will be killing himself with laughter when he reads this!

Zeus
05-01-2013, 10:29 AM
Haha! Yeah lol! Maybe I'll have to speak with my "agent" who, incidentally, will be killing himself with jealousy when he reads this!

Fixed that for ya. ;)

The Happiness
05-01-2013, 10:37 AM
Fixed that for ya. ;)

LMAO! He'll say not...but we know it's true ;p

TheDaftness
05-01-2013, 10:41 AM
You mean one of these?!

http://www.theyoungmommylife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/happily-ever-after.jpg

Whoa. Thought those were priceless!

Zeus
05-01-2013, 10:41 AM

That's our male egos talking. :p

My GF: So this guy was hitting on me at school

Me: *ponders* How do I respond to that WITHOUT acting jealous?

We like to think that we aren't, but in reality, we always are. -.-

Caiahar
05-01-2013, 06:05 PM

That's our male egos talking. :p

My GF: So this guy was hitting on me at school

Me: *ponders* How do I respond to that WITHOUT acting jealous?

We like to think that we aren't, but in reality, we always are. -.-

Do the ol thing: Laugh it off! :3 that works for me alot! Something awkward, laugh it off! I think it would work in your case!
Yea happy, idk Wat im selling. Can I be agent No. 2?