PDA

View Full Version : Not this kind of thread again..

Spyce
04-28-2013, 01:34 PM
Got scammed.
:/

Sorry for another annoying thread.

I wanna thank some of my best friends...

-Overkilldex
-Lost
-Luisdabeast
-Razer (Don't really know him but he's cool)
-Lakersrockftw

Thanks to the PL Community!

Bye guys.

lakersrockftw
04-28-2013, 01:37 PM
? What your leaving

Spyce
04-28-2013, 01:39 PM
? What your leaving

Yea :/
Got scammed most of my money.

razerfingers
04-28-2013, 01:53 PM
? What your leaving

someone pulled an old switcharoo on him, sad that people do that stuff.
they did the whole put gold in accept, sec full inventory take this pink change a zero so you sell the item for 200k instead of 2mil and you get a trashy AO3 pink

Caiahar
04-28-2013, 04:00 PM
Lmao....wow people leave the game just cuz they get scammed. I dont get the point of that

Spyce
04-28-2013, 04:04 PM
someone pulled an old switcharoo on him, sad that people do that stuff.
they did the whole put gold in accept, sec full inventory take this pink change a zero so you sell the item for 200k instead of 2mil and you get a trashy AO3 pink

In a nut shell, yes.
I'm gonna take out all my anger when I rush everyone.
Happy Rushing!

Apasara
04-28-2013, 04:20 PM
Lmao....wow people leave the game just cuz they get scammed. I dont get the point of that

Well just show a little sympathy. I know what its like to get scammed, I didn't feel all that great myself.

Caiahar
04-28-2013, 04:27 PM

Well just show a little sympathy. I know what its like to get scammed, I didn't feel all that great myself.

I once got scammed 300k when I was still nub :/

Spyce
04-28-2013, 04:31 PM

You still are!
How come you left Reun and I?
D:

Caiahar
04-28-2013, 04:35 PM

You still are!
How come you left Reun and I?
D:

Im still a nub, except I was nub back then who thought humania had humans for enemies.

Spyce
04-28-2013, 04:41 PM
Im still a nub, except I was nub back then who thought humania had humans for enemies.

Lawl.
Now Reun left.

Apasara
04-28-2013, 05:06 PM

I've been scammed a few mils but for me its not a big deal. I just report, get back on my feet and move on. 300k is nothing compared to 1.8m that Internalninja lost. But sorry for your loss.

Zeus
04-28-2013, 05:14 PM
I can help you out in game by loaning you sets and such until you get back on your feet, Internal.

I'll also throw some money your way.

D-:
04-28-2013, 05:19 PM
Got scammed.
:/

Sorry for another annoying thread.

I wanna thank some of my best friends...

-Overkilldex
-Lost
-Luisdabeast
-Razer (Don't really know him but he's cool)
-Lakersrockftw

Thanks to the PL Community!

Bye guys.

Best of luck to you bro. Its been really fun knowing you. I'll most likely be at LoL with you, so we shouldnt be that far away, game wise. Still see you irl :P

Edit: Apollo is awesome for doing that, Internal.

Spyce
04-28-2013, 05:40 PM
Best of luck to you bro. Its been really fun knowing you. I'll most likely be at LoL with you, so we shouldnt be that far away, game wise. Still see you irl :P

Edit: Apollo is awesome for doing that, Internal.

Yeah Kamen :-)
Today I swear I saw you at AppleBees..
IGN in LOL?

Spyce
04-28-2013, 05:41 PM
I can help you out in game by loaning you sets and such until you get back on your feet, Internal.

I'll also throw some money your way.

Apollo, are you serious?
Never had a friend like you.
:)

Reunegade
04-28-2013, 05:46 PM
Lawl.
Now Reun left.

Had to go do something...

Spyce
04-28-2013, 05:47 PM
Had to go do something...

Yeah, you told me.
You getting on?

Zeus
04-28-2013, 10:11 PM
Apollo, are you serious?
Never had a friend like you.
:)

No worries, just be careful when trading with people you do not know from now on. :)

Spyce
04-28-2013, 10:24 PM
No worries, just be careful when trading with people you do not know from now on. :)

Haha thanks bro!
Really appreciate it.
I'll PM you on the forums when I can get on.

Wendellism
04-29-2013, 12:21 AM
Haha thanks bro!
Really appreciate it.
I'll PM you on the forums when I can get on.

Why are the victims of scammers leaving PL over a huge sum of cash? I mean, come on guys! It's a game, you could still choose to enjoy it, or you can quit and never come back and cry in a corner or whatever you call it.

Just because you were scammed doesn't mean you should leave the game, because personally for those that were scammed and leave, I consider cowardice. Sure, the scammer got away with your money and items hard-earned. But leaving would mean, the scammer won. Why not play the game and join your friend's runs? I'm very sure they'll understand your situation, and I'm very sure you'll earn back the cash sooner or later. Let STS deal with the scammer, all he got was only got your cash and items, not your passion.

You could add my toons listed on my signature if you want, I'll be online every weekends, and I'll try to help you by playing runs with you. I'm sure you'll make a comeback into the game.

Spyce
04-29-2013, 05:49 PM
Why are the victims of scammers leaving PL over a huge sum of cash? I mean, come on guys! It's a game, you could still choose to enjoy it, or you can quit and never come back and cry in a corner or whatever you call it.

Just because you were scammed doesn't mean you should leave the game, because personally for those that were scammed and leave, I consider cowardice. Sure, the scammer got away with your money and items hard-earned. But leaving would mean, the scammer won. Why not play the game and join your friend's runs? I'm very sure they'll understand your situation, and I'm very sure you'll earn back the cash sooner or later. Let STS deal with the scammer, all he got was only got your cash and items, not your passion.

You could add my toons listed on my signature if you want, I'll be online every weekends, and I'll try to help you by playing runs with you. I'm sure you'll make a comeback into the game.

The scammer not only took my cash and items, but took away my joy of playing.
Took me roughly 8-12 months earning about 2m.
I have no gear to do runs..
Thanks though.

Reunegade
04-29-2013, 06:16 PM
The scammer not only took my cash and items, but took away my joy of playing.
Took me roughly 8-12 months earning about 2m.
I have no gear to do runs..
Thanks though.
You sure you don't want my 20 gear?

Spyce
04-29-2013, 06:39 PM
You sure you don't want my 20 gear?

Na, keep it.
After I sell the items Apollo gave me, I'll start on my L.20 Bird.

*Thanks Apollo*

lakersrockftw
04-29-2013, 07:36 PM
Ill help you ill see you in game and ill give you a bunch of stuff.

D-:
04-29-2013, 08:18 PM
Na, keep it.
After I sell the items Apollo gave me, I'll start on my L.20 Bird.

*Thanks Apollo*

I can definitely help with a 20 bird, even though L10-20 Bracket is terrible, (Huge Egos in <Satan>) I'll help.

Spyce
04-29-2013, 09:33 PM
I can definitely help with a 20 bird, even though L10-20 Bracket is terrible, (Huge Egos in <Satan>) I'll help.

Rushing is easy.
You still play on FreeFarming?