PDA

View Full Version : Dev, are you gonna fix these?

rorolf1
10-08-2010, 11:39 PM
Dev,

I don't want to bother you before you roll out the new pinks.

1. What's the point those lv50 pinks stats are even lower than lv45s? Are you blind or just dont care about the base dmg of shock lance and that of the spear?

2. Why we can not see the full stats description of some items? A noob was even believing a templar harpoon is not difference as harpoon of destiny.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
10-09-2010, 12:51 AM
First of all, don't call the devs Blind. They will unleash the ban hammer on you so bad that your skull will crack in half.

Second, I dint know

Raxie
10-09-2010, 01:15 AM
i'm wondering why devs exactly released the new pinks. their stats aren't that good compared to the void, cosmos and rift. also, there are so many greens and purples dropping that there is even a lesser chance of getting void, cosmos and rift gear.
sometimes, the description doesn't fit because it is too long. maybe put the description into two lines if it doesn't fit?

Necrobane
10-09-2010, 02:04 AM
Yeah, with more stats on items now its kinda important to be able to see all the stats,

MageeeeeeeXD
10-09-2010, 03:17 AM
The new pinks aren't even slightly rare :( i farmed for around an hour and got nearly 10 different new pinks... seeing none of the Cosmos, Void, or Rift items drop :/ This will make it so that these new pinks are worth nothing, and Cosmos, Void, and Rift prices will skyrocket even higher... -_- At least the Constitution/ consignment Market ( or w/e its called) should help stabilize ao3 item prices :D Eagerly awaiting that to come out! :D

Raxie
10-09-2010, 06:20 AM
lol, you mean the auction house?

MageeeeeeeXD
10-09-2010, 07:01 AM

Nah, i mean the one the devs posted thats coming out really soon ;p

RedRyder
10-09-2010, 09:21 AM

auction haus a no go. consignment shop would be way better

jonboy
10-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Client 1.51 will have a consignment shop, you must be in game to post an item and it's price, that items then goes from your inventory into the shop. You have to be online to collect gold from any sales, or to collect unsold goods.

Not sure if there will be any taxes levied on placing items or selling them. No idea how ling they can be placed for or if you can cancel a consignment early.