PDA

View Full Version : adios?

evaporate
04-28-2013, 08:39 PM
hai so as most of you know the new cap for SL came and im not impressed by it..
so as many other players have done i guess its my turn to end it.. tried to get the most out of the cap but its just not working for me.. so this is the end? possibly maybe for a while or just in total need to get my life together.

shout outs o:

Zaonabiuibil- .. aww zaon, E.E was great the guild was great in total but you? such a great friend thanks for that and taking care of me when i didnt know what to do.. take care bro.. ;-)

aracnus- oh ara :) as much as we been throu man bad or good always been my best friend thanks for being there man! :)

artofwar- haha man.. you been there since i was around.. always making me laugh and helping me out.. thanks a bunch bro ;)

quanabo- xDDDDDD aww didnt know you for too long but dang you made me laugh alot and i really enjoyed hangin' with you :)

javier- didnt know you too well but still it was great talking to ya *thanks again for the K-D tips* haha.. thanks for being a friend

And many more just to many for me to name XD!

-note-
might return before end of june.. or possibly not.. but probably gonna come back

ArtofWar
04-29-2013, 02:15 PM
Best of luck man! :)

quanebo
04-29-2013, 04:29 PM
peace out bro gl irl :D

Snakespeare
04-29-2013, 05:11 PM
Just don't delete anything or give it all away. Then when you are in a better mood it will still be here. I take breaks all the time. It helps me to remember that these are not really MY games. I'm just a player.

javier995
04-29-2013, 05:59 PM
Good luck on the break bro, hope your break isn't a long one.

When you come back holla at me if you need anything, I got chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Zaonabiuibil
04-30-2013, 07:54 PM
Man, this shucks. I'm not gonna stop you, as I told you before just do what's best for you, and I hope to see you around again sometime.

Live Long and Prosper,
Zao(nabiuibil)

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.